Sign in to follow this  
Blue blood

Programme Help

Looking for a bit of help regarding Rovers programmes. I've got a load of old programmes from Rovers games dating mainly from 1997-2008 (with a few outliers) which I don't really have the space for anymore 

Does anyone know where might be a good place to potentially sell them? I'm not exactly sure there's a huge market for Rovers programmes but thought it worth investigating. 

Any help/advice/interest would be really appreciated. 

Someone had a stall on the car park near the Blackburn end an JW.i dont know if he still has the stall as i havant seen him for a while.

I have the same problem. I'm thinking of throwing away all but three for each season. Even then I'll have too many.

A bloke called Bernie Horne is an avid collector. 

He goes all away and youth games. Possibly someone like @Parsonblue may know him fairly well?

Edited by Mattyblue

On 10/08/2019 at 14:53, Stuart said:

@Ozz might be able to help. If he still posts?

Bernie will have all those. You can't really give them away these days, like VHS cassettes. 

Just now, Ozz said:

Bernie will have all those. You can't really give them away these days, like VHS cassettes. 

I have one talking about Keith Andrews as an all action midfielder on the front. Surely that is worth a few quid... 

Thanks for the help guys. Any Rovers museum or anything might want them? 

4 hours ago, Blue blood said:

I have one talking about Keith Andrews as an all action midfielder on the front. Surely that is worth a few quid... 

Actually that's got to be worth tens of millions at least.

After all, it's the only proof of alternate realities.