Sign in to follow this  
Herbie6590

BRFCS & Blackburn Youth Zone

Just to let you all know that BRFCS has funded two VIP fan cutouts to take their place around the Ewood Park dugout tomorrow. One has been funded by BRFCS on behalf of all our members & the other has been funded by BRFCS staff.

The two VIP cut outs, have been donated to https://www.blackburnyz.org & will be debuting tomorrow. Blackburn Youth Zone is a fantastic local charity supporting children across the region. The cutouts will display two of their members and be given to them, signed by the squad, at the end of the season.

Let’s hope that they bring us some luck during the run in...👍🏻

39D82390-239A-4719-A83C-DFD4B01F8248.jpeg

446CCA72-F8D5-459D-AF61-21EAEEDBE8F6.jpeg

5562FAF1-BE8F-4819-9D52-4A2BB4000B34.jpeg

That's fantastic Herbie. 

My daughter attends Chorley Youth Zone (Inspire) & I can honestly say that the amount these places do for the kids is fantastic.

She's been like a bear with a sore head not being able to go these last few months.

Great gesture. 👏

Awesome. I’m not a fan of the cut outs but it’s a great gesture by the site.

Well done once again Herbie. If there was a BRFCS award like Luminary of Lockdown I would nominate you ☺️.

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Well done once again Herbie. If there was a BRFCS award like Luminary of Lockdown I would nominate you ☺️.

That's very kind but it was definitely a team effort...I should share the love with Josh, Kamy & Linz for their support :) 

36 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

That's very kind but it was definitely a team effort...I should share the love with Josh, Kamy & Linz for their support :) 

Pass my thanks to them also.

The Youth Zones are excellent, I met with some of the Blackburn staff over the years and my son often uses the Chorley one too. ( next door but one to the Ale Station 🤪)