BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jansen

I hope that Matt can get back to his best and I hope to see up pulling on the shirt again next season and forming a partnership with Jon Stead. (Jansen at his best and the Stead of last season, oh the thought of it biggrin.gif )

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

matt is a hero in blackburn!!!!!!!............ rover.gif

would agree to extend his contract!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Hope he can get back his fine form and soon be an asset of rovers laugh.gif

however can't see him playing as a regular 1st team player under the new Hughes even we kept him. At most as a super SUB ph34r.gif

Not meaning to put anyone down, but I have trouble accepting so many of the idealist views on this thred... surely it is well past the end for Jansen now?

His playing arrangement for next season gives him only the slightest of slight chances of resurrecting his playing career, let alone his Rovers career. Without malice... "get real".

Jansen was going to be a superstar in the Premiership and would have played for England and he played for us! When he has come back he has looked quite bright, then he has tailed off. I hope that he will be able to get back to something like his old self next season. If he doesn't then we will have to let him go or he may just retire. Good luck on the come back trail Matty. Don't think about football for the next couple of months and come back to pre-season training, ready to show us all that you are up to it!

Guest Wiltshire Rover

Totally agree with what Waggy said, met Matt when we were waiting to give the lads a wave when the team bus left on Saturday, Charming bloke made both my day and my son's day, really hope things workout for him in the future. tinykit.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.