The Convicts Return

Timmy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilchrist at crease - Oh dear sad.gif

338472[/snapback]

In what sense is that oh dear? It's obviously great for England as we've torn the heart out of their batting order. It's also not too bad for Australia as he's good enough to bring them back into it, especially if Martyn stays in at t'other end like he's prone to do.

Great match again

You're joking , Flops . It would be madness not to enforce the follow on . Anything can happen with the weather in Manchester . Keep 'em in and hope for another collapse . And hope that Clarke doesn't recover too quick .

Mind you I've got tickets for Sunday - I want to see some action .... smile.gif

Great day today - tasd pi55ed. Got to get up for SWest ham, tomorrow. Englasnd good - Aussies bad. Freddie, Freddie. Jones and Giles, top banaana. Engl;and are pi55ing this test. the Aussies haven't a prayer - I love it.

Edit - soz about spelling.

Edited by Scotty

Great day today - tasd pi55ed.  Got to get up for SWest ham, tomorrow.  Englasnd good - Aussies bad.  Freddie, Freddie.  Jones and Giles, top banaana.  Engl;and are pi55ing this test.  the Aussies haven't a prayer - I love it.

Edit - soz about spelling.

338561[/snapback]

Im quoting this you drunken Oaf biggrin.gif

Hope Paul had a good day too

Last nights heavy rain in Lancs has passed. Light drizzle declining now. SE England will see the wet weather this afternoon. Saturday afternoon set to be fine in Lancs and the forecast for next week - crackin' 'flags! cool.gif

Edited by MCMC1875

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.