BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fm Newer Patch

Fixed a situation in tactics outside a match where it could loose your tactical changes (if you picked a preset tactic and then browse off the screen).

They say this problem has been fixed, but I've had to happen to me even though I have started a new game.

In an online game, new news doesn't show up and I have to go and search for it by clicking through the filters. On the official FM forums people have said this is due to people using skins they have downloaded. I'm using one that came with the game and still getting the problem. sad.gif

Well this new patch seems to have caused an astonomical increase in the number of "wonder goals" being scored. Cisse, Speed, Sivok, Xabi Alonso (twice in the same game) and Klasnic have all scored from over 40 yards against me in the last few games.

Well this new patch seems to have caused an astonomical increase in the number of "wonder goals" being scored. Cisse, Speed, Sivok, Xabi Alonso (twice in the same game) and Klasnic have all scored from over 40 yards against me in the last few games.

386704[/snapback]

This has been a problem since the release. I keep conceding "wondergoals" to very moderate or crap players and have always seemed to do so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it is the patch but getting more interference from chairman about buying players, I know that sometimes chairman would make a positive comment if you made a bid for a top player.

But now I'm getting the chairman saying that a player is not high profile enough everytime I make a bid , I bid for Ronaldihino who is now 32 in my game and my chairman said he wasnt high profile enough for the club.

I've encountered many problems playing the game over a network since downloading the new patch (and yes everyone on the network has the same updated patch and data files). I'm even considering uninstalling it and going back to the original version when I had no problems previously. I had a game against my mates team for example and on my computer we were drawing 1-1, but on his he was losing 2-0 at half time. We were both seeing different games. After, both computers displayed my scoreline in the results but this meant that all his players had complained about unfair team talks and such because he'd given them a rollocking when they'd been losing at half time (as they were on his computer) but infact it seemed the real scoreline had been 1-1. Anyone had similar problems?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.