Too many pinned topics?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. test

• Yes ~ unpin them all
    • Yes ~ only pin the England games
    • Yes ~ only pin previews 48 hours before KO
    • No ~ leave things alone
    • Put all the previews in a seperate forum

We seem to be getting an awful lot of pinned previews in the WC forum. Perosnally I don't like it but I'll go with the flow. There are a number of choices. We'll make a decision in a couple of days..............

Been better if everyone posted their previews in order.

But there's that many games i can understand why everyone's posting them now.

Edited by grizfoot

Sorry to be radical - but I think you should scrap the sub topic and put all the World Cup threads back into the football section.

Pin relavant match previews if you have to, but in general let all the football topics - WC and Rovers - find their own level.

In the MB page at the moment, half of the threads haven't had a contribution for 2 or more days - interest is rightly on the World Cup - so why isolate the WC in a sub forum?

Especially when you read some of the crap in the normal MB - many of the treads that are being allowed to linger on the first page need pushing down the order by the more interesting and relevant WC threads.

Sorry to be radical - but I think you should scrap the sub topic and put all the World Cup threads back into the football section.

That was my feeling from the start

Anyway I've had a bit of a tidy up. I'll atempt to pin match previews 48 hours before KO. If you can put the date and time of your game in the topic description this would help.

That was my feeling from the start

Anyway I've had a bit of a tidy up. I'll atempt to pin match previews 48 hours before KO. If you can put the date and time of your game in the topic description this would help.

Scrap this forum and stop pinning every bloody thread without checking whats pinned already.

Are you listening Tchocky :rolleyes:

Plus I don't really care about Mexico vs Iran,Togo vs South Korea and such like.Yet they are pinned and good threads get shunted down to page 2.

Edited by SouthAussieRover

Plus I don't really care about Mexico vs Iran,Togo vs South Korea and such like.Yet they are pinned and good threads get shunted down to page 2.

Your right there, my top notch preview for a match that hasn't even been played yet is on page two or three and yet a topic on too many pinned subjects is near the top. Go figure!

Could we have the pinned games unpined as soon as possible after they have been played?

Angola vs Portugal etc are still up going on 20 hrs and there has been mod activity in that time.

To be fair, they have had to get the site up and running again and its not been the most important thing on their minds i bet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.