BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Baseball 2007

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm probably going to start in on the whole report when I get home in 10-15 mins..... 400+ pages is too much to download at work.

early indications is that the report is what I thought they'd make it... present what little "reliable" info they have on players. Use it to show that the problem was rampant. Tell everyone it was a majro problem, and is still one, just less of one, and recommend better testing. No where else He could have gone, really, since the players wouldn't cooperate.

Best outcome, more frequent, open and accurate testing (ie get blood tests by a 3rd party, not ###### tests which can't decect HGH), where they actually say to the public what you tested positive for, and quit hiding behind "privacy" issues, since the league clearly COULD have given away all the IDs of the people that tested positive in 2005 when they did that pre-screen and caugth 5-7% of the player when they all knew when the test was coming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FANTASY BASEBALL 2008

Were hoping to do another manual draft this year, and seeing as last years took a long time and caused a bit of controversy the sooner we start the better.

The proboard has been created and the address is

http://brfcsmlb2008.proboards66.com

If you want to play join up to the boards and express your interest. With a maximum of sixteen teams you will need to get your teams in quickly to avoid any dissapointments.

New players are always welcome, although with the league quite competitive its probably best you know a little about baseball.

Archived