SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Baseball 2007

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
trophyew8.gif

Sweet another BRFCS fantasy trophy to add to the cabinet. Won the NHL 2005 too, that was a lot easier than this one though. Scraping through the semi & the final both on 5-5 splits with a lower ERA against two teams that were better than mine, one for the underdog!

• 2 weeks later...

Boston fans are the most whiny, obnoxious fans in the world. They never lose because they suck, it's always a curse, or a conspiracy by the officials/league/announcers. And when they win it's even worse. Nobody believed in us (even though 90% of people picked you).

Now that they have a couple of good teams, they think that people hate them because they are good.

No, we hate them because the fans are obnoxious a-holes...

I think that some in the Red Sox nation were disappointed when they won in 2004 as the biggest reason for them being everyones second team was the curse, this sympathy vote must now go to Cubs fans! 100 years without a World Series win!

Well done to the Rockies 3-0 up! Despite being a Dodgers fan I want them to win the title, either them or the Indians, and I want to see tears from Manny, possibly the most over rated player in baseball.

• 2 weeks later...

:wacko:

We thought we had a problem with lack of reading and general knowledge, but we can always reassure ourselves that America is worse off. Just listen to this. Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder, due to play against the New York Giants at London’s Wembley Stadium a couple of weeks ago, admitted to Sky News that he didn’t know people speak English in London. Crowder, who is from Atlanta, Georgia, said he didn’t know where London is. “I couldn’t find London on a map if they didn’t have the names of the countries,” he said. “I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that. I know London Fletcher. We did football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name.”

• 3 weeks later...

NFL athletes are not the brigthest bunch (probably all the repeated ramming of your head into another's protective equipment) and Crowder is known to be a "wild man" which, in the NFL, typically means, he's too stupid to realize something might hurt him, so he still does it.

Archived