SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Xbox 360 Pro Evo 6 League

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Mar 19 2007, 14:28 ) 499990[/snapback]
I noticed.. I cant play for the rest of the week as away with work (and Eddie doesnt have gold anyway)..

Lockers - whats the deal here ?

As long as its prearranged you can postpone your games! if nobody lets me know by deadline days though it goes down as a nil nil draw

Ok,

I have asked laughtatthedingles twice on this thread and once through xbox live when he wants to play our game with no response. I have just pm'd him, hopefully this will get a reply :)

Ok,

I have asked laughtatthedingles twice on this thread and once through xbox live when he wants to play our game with no response. I have just pm'd him, hopefully this will get a reply :)

if he hasnt responded to you by tomorrow night you get a 3-0 win

Im away to liechenstein tonight guys to watch northern ireland so if everybody is ok with it im going to extend the deadline to next wednesday for those of you who havent played this weeks games yet! kind of an international break ;)

Im away to liechenstein tonight guys to watch northern ireland so if everybody is ok with it im going to extend the deadline to next wednesday for those of you who havent played this weeks games yet! kind of an international break ;)

Excellent, I was a bit worried

Hiya Dan sorry been snowed under with work pal, problem is my gold has run out and I can't afford it again until the end of the month so please can I request a postponment til then?

Yeah thats fine :) Hope you get through all your work stuff with sanity intact :)

Archived