BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Xbox 360 Pro Evo 6 League

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok if we set a deadline of sunday evening to put your name in for the league and ill set up the league and fixtures on monday morning then?

if any of you know anybody from the board who might not happen to see this, can you let them know and see if they are up for it, as it will work out better with more participants!

Sounds good, count me in. Will we have each match over two legs, so both players can each have a turn to host, in case of lag etc. Can we be any team or will everyone have to have a different team?

To be honest dan, i think its best if everyone just uses whatever team they want for each match as thats the fairest way to do it so each player can use the tactics they are used to and are therefore at their best!!

And yeah there'll be a home and away game like in a proper league!!

Can everyone who wants in please post their gamertag and the name they want to be known as in the league, ie like a fantasy league team name

eg. my gamertag is techno tony so mine is

techno tony - Morley GAWA

I will post up the full list of rules etc on monday morning when i do the league!

Can those of you saying they want their mates to play find out off them if they are definitly in and post up their gamertags and team names too please by tomorrow night as im going to set the league up on monday morning

Cheers lads

I have sent pms out to everyone involved and only a few have got back to me, are there dropouts already or do people just not check their pms?

Didn't get a PM. I also PM'd SteB without no reply or a read report, are the pm's not working?

Didn't get a PM. I also PM'd SteB without no reply or a read report, are the pm's not working?

i didnt send you one as you have already gave me your details!!

gamertag - BuckyRover

Team - Real Ale Madrid

cheers bucky

just waiting on ste b and laughatthedingles then we can get the whole thing underway

I have all 10 participants details now so im going to create the league and fixtures at lunch time! will update with first fixtures and rules later on!

EDIT

Ok guys here are the first set of fixtures, please read the rules below before playing

The Samoans v Real Ale Madrid

Laugh At The Dingles v Morley GAWA

The Lord v Sexy Football

Paris Breezers v Birty's Buffoons

Weapon X v York Blues

-Game settings: 10 minute matches, random form, no extra time, no penalties

-Pick whatever CLUB team you want for each match, you dont have to keep the same team throughout, no international teams

-All games must be played within seven days of being announced, in order to keep the league moving along

-If two teams cant arrange a time within 7 days, the match goes down as a 0-0 draw

-If one person tries to contact their opponent and dont hear back from them within the 7 day period, they are awarded a 3-0 victory

Sorry to sound a little Hitler-esque with the rules but if they arent adhered to the leagues generally fizzle out as ive found out before!!

Here are everyones details

(forum name)

(gamer tag)

(team name)

lockers

techno tony

morley gawa

dan5678

gamst

sexy football

yokblues

jack479

yorkblues

yorkblues mate

paul479

the lord

eddie

brokeback eddie

paris breezers

eddies mate

brokeback eddie

the samoans

shevchenko

shev 777

weapon x

buckyrover

buckyrover

real ale madrid

laughatthedingles

markhitchen

laugh at the dingles

ste b

stevebirtwell

birtys buffoons

cheers guys, good luck

Although I cannot join in the fun and games here only being a PS2 owner, I have to say that when I am playing online there is nothing I hate more than those people who constantly run down the wing, turn when they get near the corner flag, run into the box and just square it to their guy just to slot in. Now I dont mind this as a one of but its those plebs that do it over and over again and think they are ace. Personaly, if I get in those positions, I would rather try something nice than take the cowards way.

Thought I would point it out before you start your league and some people start to 'cheat'

How is that cheating? Surely the whole point, if you know that's going to happen, is to position your defenders close to the wing and try and stop them.

I'm sure you know of sweet spots that you can always score from and would do if you needed to.

How is that cheating? Surely the whole point, if you know that's going to happen, is to position your defenders close to the wing and try and stop them.

I'm sure you know of sweet spots that you can always score from and would do if you needed to.

Its cheating in my eyes. Sometimes you are just poweless to stop it and its annoying. Like I say, I dont mind someone doing in now and again but EVERY time they get the ball it becomes really annoying.

Although I cannot join in the fun and games here only being a PS2 owner, I have to say that when I am playing online there is nothing I hate more than those people who constantly run down the wing, turn when they get near the corner flag, run into the box and just square it to their guy just to slot in. Now I dont mind this as a one of but its those plebs that do it over and over again and think they are ace. Personaly, if I get in those positions, I would rather try something nice than take the cowards way.

Thought I would point it out before you start your league and some people start to 'cheat'

so if rovers did this every week we would be cheats then

Archived