BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stevens Outcome

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a prize?

Obviously you are not best mates with Messrs Anil Bhoyrul and Harry Harris. Do you want to explain why to all our other avid readers? I'm not having a go as i think everyone may appreciate hearing your side straight from you. As ever, I think it wisest to try to obtain facts from the people (not the newspaper!) and approach the story with an enquiring mind.

Is there a prize?

Obviously you are not best mates with Messrs Anil Bhoyrul and Harry Harris. Do you want to explain why to all our other avid readers? I'm not having a go as i think everyone may appreciate hearing your side straight from you. As ever, I think it wisest to try to obtain facts from the people (not the newspaper!) and approach the story with an enquiring mind.

OK, if it doesn't bore you because I have to repeat it again.

I was libelled by Bhoyrul and Harris in a Sunday Express article a few years ago. I sued the paper and they paid £18,500 to me out of court which is quite something for a reporter to get in such circumstances.

Back to the new point...

Harris the 'investigative' reporter has led the campaign against one agent in particular, Willie McKay, and yet he is in a business with two rival agents, the Smiths who are known as First Artist.

Only last week he admitted in his paper that it was his info that had led to the police inquiry.

Just to give you more of the picture. It's not a crusade, it's a witchhunt trying to undermine people.

He has a record for it as I should know.

I will let you make up your own mind about whether Harris should be spreading rumours about a rival business...and what his motives are.

Harris the 'investigative' reporter has led the campaign against one agent in particular, Willie McKay, and yet he is in a business with two rival agents, the Smiths who are known as First Artist.

Only last week he admitted in his paper that it was his info that had led to the police inquiry.

Why did Harris give the police information that lead to the arrest of a client of the Smiths? Mr Redknapp that is.

Are they just trying to get McKay out of the game for a while to get more business of Harry, as he does seem to buy a few of McKays players from Ligue 1 if I remember rightly.

I can't find a link to the Harris article where he admitted this and I don't normally read the Express, do you know where I can find it.

I also notice that Boumsong who was/is a McKay client is also on the books of First Artist.

1 Why did Harris give the police information that lead to the arrest of a client of the Smiths? Mr Redknapp that is.

2 Are they just trying to get McKay out of the game for a while to get more business of Harry, as he does seem to buy a few of McKays players from Ligue 1 if I remember rightly.

3 I can't find a link to the Harris article where he admitted this and I don't normally read the Express, do you know where I can find it.

4 I also notice that Boumsong who was/is a McKay client is also on the books of First Artist.

1 Harry Redknapp isn't with the Smiths. He was only quizzed anyway...the target is the McKay to Faye payment.

2 You would have to ask them what their game is...but bear in mind if you throw some mud around it might stick to a rival. Now, where have I heard that trick before?

3 Harris was bragging about it last week, with the letter of thanks from the cops. I think it was Friday. There is no doubt where some of the info came from. A really in-depth police probe, eh?

4 Yes, Boumsong is now with the Smiths. He went to Rangers with one agent, went to Newcastle with McKay and Juventus with the Smiths. He likes a move in more ways than one.

• 3 months later...
It's about Aliou Cisse joining Birmingham City and then moving to Portsmouth...same old stuff. Lots of police overtime and very little result.

Then surely they have to question people associated with Brum about it?

Archived