BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hi There A Fulham Fan Here

Just so you know ffan, Roberts was injured for a large part of last season. In the times that he did play he was hot and cold and rarely really performed. He seemed more keen on throwing himself to the floor at every occasion than actually holding the ball up or going for a header. I was very disapointed with his signing toward the end of the season. Then, once back from injury, he had an absolutely brilliant end to teh season putting in a number of good performances and scoring a fair few goals. He was superb in the semi final against Chelsea. I would really be disapointed if we lost him because, now he is injury free, we can see excactly what he can offer. You won't get him for anything less than £4 million - we paid £2.5 million only last season.

Bit harsh-Rovers fan mocking another teams attendances!

All im saying is Rovers Vs. Fulham at home Thihs last season. They had like 10 people there. it was great!

On another note I have to ask if ffan can direct me to a fulham website seeing when i was there in april i meet 3 fulham fans on the way to the reading game and had a blast talking to them and just wanted to know if by chance i could get in touch with them again.

All im saying is Rovers Vs. Fulham at home Thihs last season. They had like 10 people there. it was great!

On another note I have to ask if ffan can direct me to a fulham website seeing when i was there in april i meet 3 fulham fans on the way to the reading game and had a blast talking to them and just wanted to know if by chance i could get in touch with them again.

Best bet here http://www.voy.com/13865/ , try the official as well.

Just so you know ffan, Roberts was injured for a large part of last season. In the times that he did play he was hot and cold and rarely really performed. He seemed more keen on throwing himself to the floor at every occasion than actually holding the ball up or going for a header. I was very disapointed with his signing toward the end of the season. Then, once back from injury, he had an absolutely brilliant end to teh season putting in a number of good performances and scoring a fair few goals. He was superb in the semi final against Chelsea. I would really be disapointed if we lost him because, now he is injury free, we can see excactly what he can offer. You won't get him for anything less than £4 million - we paid £2.5 million only last season.

hope we do get him, he, Kamara, Healy and McBride would be awesome.

hope we do get him, he, Kamara, Healy and McBride would be awesome.

There's just one little snag with buying Roberts ffan. You can't get Roberts on his own; he comes in a bundle with his soul mate Benni, and to get him you are looking at £30m. So for the bundle (and it can't be split) you need to fork out £34m. And that's a bargain at today's prices.

It'll be interesting to see how well Fulham do well next season. The columnist in the Sunday Telegraph who is a coach predicted WH would not do as well last season as they had done the previous season, mainly because of the fallibilities of Pardew. However, he also thought that Sanchez was more adept as an international manager, where they don't have the regular contact with the players; he argued that players would only react a limited number of times to Sanchez before they stopped listening.

There's just one little snag with buying Roberts ffan. You can't get Roberts on his own; he comes in a bundle with his soul mate Benni, and to get him you are looking at £30m. So for the bundle (and it can't be split) you need to fork out £34m. And that's a bargain at today's prices.

fair comment considering chelski paid £30m for shevchenko and was nowhere near as effective as benni-boy.

German defensive midfielder in the Academy, looks very very promising. Should be one to break into the 1st team in the not to distant future.

http://www.mamadi-keita.com/

Youtube clip

Reminds me of Sissoko of Liverpool in a way. He looks like he is quite strong and just keeps the ball and tries to pass from the half way line. Although the youtube clip is a 'Greatest Hits' comilation, he does look like he has potential to play in the 1st team 1 day.

Archived