BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gta 4

Guest Kamy100

Well damn, that's just bad news. Q2 of 2008 is a loooong wait away...

At least I'll have Madden 08, Assassins Creed and hopefully Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway to tide me over until it hits. And who knows, possibly Rock Band too...looks like a laugh!

oh, swear words.

Not that I didnt expect it at all. I think after the Manhunt 2 debacle that Take 2 are going to take a big financial hit now, ready to pick up a rake of sales in the next financial period and also in a time where theres less other a+++ titles around.

And.. if it means that 6 months more dev time makes a better game.. Fair enough

Its not apparent, its on take 2's site - http://ir.take2games.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=258238

:(

I bought myself a 360 on the basis of GTA IV coming soon and me not having a console to play it on.

Well, get the new PES and Guitar Hero 3 the week after instead. I will be. Both consoles appear to have a few decent releases around that time.

Guest Kamy100

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Aug 3 2007, 00:29 ) 533611[/snapback]
Well, get the new PES and Guitar Hero 3 the week after instead. I will be. Both consoles appear to have a few decent releases around that time.

Aye Guitar Hero 3 looks superb, although Rock Band looks even better!!

and there's always halo 3, fifa, pes, smackdown vs raw, army of 2, americas army, half life, overlord, need for speed, pgr4.

i'm happy as there are loads of good new games coming out. means that it won't cost so much over the winter.

lets just hope the delay is worth it and there are not too many glitches.

You guys miss the point. I play World of Warcrack. The only thing in the world ever to drag me away from it is GTA. (Although I'm liking Gears Of War a lot, just not enough to get me to put the laptop down that often).

I did download the crackdown demo the other day, that seems kinda cool (in a "It's like GTA, but not quite as good" kind of way).

You guys miss the point. I play World of Warcrack. The only thing in the world ever to drag me away from it is GTA. (Although I'm liking Gears Of War a lot, just not enough to get me to put the laptop down that often).

I did download the crackdown demo the other day, that seems kinda cool (in a "It's like GTA, but not quite as good" kind of way).

Crackdowns ace, but a little small. The demo isnt that representative of the final gameplay.

• 2 months later...
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008 :tu: :tu: :tu:

That will keep me going till it comes out

Still a shitter though having to wait till summer

FM's have got so sophisticated in the last version, I miss the times of and old Championship Manager where I would just read the commentary of the game and that would be the best I could get.

On what could you possibly base that? The demo?

::OFF TOPIC::

Yeah the demo, they have stated that whats on the demo is what the game will be like. They also said they were not going to make any changes to the game after the Demo is released. So what, waste my money until the patch or 2nd patch comes out@?

And a lot of people i know, are not liking the new FM. Its just like an updated patch for 07 with a new skin.

::OFF TOPIC::

The story behind GTA IV is actually quite good, judging on the movies/trailers they have released, although i was expecting that they would do a London/Japan one.

Archived