BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rugby

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least with you we always know what your response will be:

1. If you are Australian you will be told that you are simply from a colony of convincts and have no culture, history or achievements of your own.

2. If you are me, or probably anyone under the age of 25 who happens to disagree with you, you are met with some amazingly clever retort about your age.

Nonsense Eddie old boy. There are a number of members of this board who are under the age of 25 and capable of making a reasoned, rational comment on a subject that interests them.

It's just that you are not one of them.

Now dry those eyes and get back to your rusks.

Sorry, you've lost me there. I don't speak Crim. What exactly are you saying?

HURHURHUR :rolleyes:

You are obviously the exception to British wit and humour

In 1608 Shakespeare could show you heaven with his words, now you just buy a one way flight to Australia.

HURHURHUR :rolleyes:

You are obviously the exception to British wit and humour

In 1608 Shakespeare could show you heaven with his words, now you just buy a one way flight to Australia.

Funny how my Ex-PA has just dropped me an e-mail saying that she can't stand it over there and is coming back to the UK next June, and can she have her old job back.

One mans heaven is obviously another womans idea of a charismaless desert with little to commend it other than its climate.

Each to their own my boy, each to their own.

Nonsense Eddie old boy. There are a number of members of this board who are under the age of 25 and capable of making a reasoned, rational comment on a subject that interests them.

It's just that you are not one of them.

Now dry those eyes and get back to your rusks.

Hilarious.

One mans heaven is obviously another womans idea of a charismaless desert with little to commend it other than its climate.

Each to their own my boy, each to their own.

Are you talking about some upper class sexual position?

Please explain WTF charismaless is or is it something you learnt at the public school?

Are you talking about some upper class sexual position?

Please explain WTF charismaless is or is it something you learnt at the public school?

Dear South Aussie Rover (it's nice that you have names now rather than just numbers)

Charisma: the special virtue of an office, function, position, etc., that confers or is thought to confer on the person holding it an unusual ability for leadership, worthiness of veneration, or the like.

By addind the suffix "less" you make the word mean the exact opposite, ie meaning that it is devoid of all the traits previously described.

I didn't go to a public school, at least not what we English call a public school. Your lot might call it a public school, but that is the quirk of modern language.

God save your gracious queen, long live your noble queen.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived