BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rugby

as it's starting this weekend i thought we should have a new topic if anyone cares

these are the pools

Pool A P W D L PD TD PF TF BP PTS

England 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

South Africa 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Samoa 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

USA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Tonga 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Pool B P W D L PD TD PF TF BP PTS

Australia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Wales 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Fiji 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Canada 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Japan 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Pool C P W D L PD TD PF TF BP PTS

New Zealand 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Scotland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Italy 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Romania 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Portugal 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Pool D P W D L PD TD PF TF BP PTS

France 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Ireland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Argentina 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Georgia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Namibia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

it's the all blacks to lose in all honesty though france will fancy themselves being the hosts and you can never rule out austrailia.

for the home nations, england the current champions are going to struggle to get to the later stages, wales and ireland could be dark horses and could make the semis with abit of luck and well the jocks.... well you never know :)

home before the postcards?

bookies world cup odds

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/wor...2007/win-market

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still not much sign of it starting here really. Few ads and party buses, but apart from that there isn't too much going on. I'm sure the bars will be busy, but it gets nowhere near to the football World Cup in '98. I have a free 10 pound bet on England, but I don't expect to be collecting anything. I have a feeling that it might be France's year.

it's the all blacks to lose in all honesty though france will fancy themselves being the hosts and you can never rule out austrailia.

for the home nations, england the current champions are going to struggle to get to the later stages, wales and ireland could be dark horses and could make the semis with abit of luck and well the jocks.... well you never know :)

home before the postcards?

Comon Presty, I know you’re from Wales and al ( but take of your tinted specsl , even though England have been poor , they surely stand a better chance than Wales, remember the game at Twickenham last month?. Wales are worse than England and they have been awful over the past 3 and bit years

None of the home nations will do anything, I expect France and New Zealand to contest the final. With Australia just been edged out I the Semi’s.

Ireland have excellent backs , but are poor in the tight five- which will be a major handicap and with a generally ageing squad will be the last chance this particular irisg squad has of doing anything in the world cup

Still not much sign of it starting here really.

I have a feeling that it might be France's year.

Hopefully the frogs will sort it out by the time I get to France at the weekend ... :blink:

I also fancy the onion sellers to win it . Hopefully against the Aussies ... :tu:

Nowt for England I'm afraid - no flair , no skill , incapable of throwing the ball about enough to score tries against the big boys .

Come on the Argies, utterly brilliant and the French are shocking.

England can win the thing (or at least do well) but need to change everything theyve done since 2004

It looks like England just need to click and then we'll be fine, but I've been saying that since 2004 so I'm sure we're due.

You going to any games Phil? If so you lucky sod

Archived