BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal Away Tickets

basically i havent been to ewood much in the last few years since i moved away from blackburn, but i want to see arsenal-rovers at the emirates. how easy will it be for me to get a ticket? cheers...

Should be very easy there aren`t too many Rovers fans willing to part with £50-60 for a ticket.

Should be very easy there aren`t too many Rovers fans willing to part with £50-60 for a ticket.

i doubt they want to sit in the home ends

i paid £16 for a junior in the away end, £32 was the adult price, as far as i know, this has been frozen

we'll get about 1800, monday night, setanta, no problem at all getting a ticket

Theres still a possibillity this could be on the saturday yet apparantly.

If Arsenal are involved in a FA Cup 4th round replay that is.

cheers for the replies guys. i'm taking an american girl straight from orange county, california who wants her first taste of 'soccer' in this country...i told her she'd be watching one of the most exciting teams on the planet play arsenal.

Unless our form picks up she'll see plenty of goals ;)

basically i havent been to ewood much in the last few years since i moved away from blackburn, but i want to see arsenal-rovers at the emirates. how easy will it be for me to get a ticket? cheers...

Have a row to yourself mate.

Totally agree with the above poster, went last year-what a load of commercial, vip, souless rubbish.

Archived