BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rabies In Essex

There are now 2 options. One is quarantine for 3 months, I think, and the other is a series of rabies shots and tests, along with getting the dog microchipped. As the article says, the quarantine has done its job and contained the rabies.

There are now 2 options. One is quarantine for 3 months, I think, and the other is a series of rabies shots and tests, along with getting the dog microchipped. As the article says, the quarantine has done its job and contained the rabies.

Why the hell would anybody want to go to all that expense and bother to bring a dog from Sri Lanka for gooness sake?

Why do that American? :blink: There's bloody millions of em already here!

It's pretty obvious it's his own dog that he has in the USA. If you have had a dog you will realise that it is part of your family and you will pay whatever it costs to bring it with you.

Good on yer Charlie. I hope it all goes smoothly.

Dogs are crap.

^^^well that settles it then! :lol:

In all honesty, i can understand people wanting to fetch their pooch to where they live & i can also understand pedigree dog breeders importing/exporting their show dogs for breeding purposes........but i fear this is yet another bl00dy doo-gooder who felt sorry for manky street dogs in 3rd world countries & decided to give them a better life. It would be far cheaper to donate £10 worth of bullets to the local dog catcher & put the blighters down......in their own country.

Archived