BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Message Board Football Match Against Official

Hi guys, its been suggested on the offical message board that we should have a football match between the two boards.

The official boards have done a north v south series, where twice a season the north fans play the south fans, and its been hugely popular, with irish, london, pompey, cambridge fans coming up for the weekend. Going on a night out then playing the following morning.

So what do people think?

It wouldnt happen till next season and would most probably be at witton park astro turf.

Could do with an idea of interested people to see if it could happen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't you scam a pitch at Brockhall and bus people out? I'd imagine that BRFC would see that as good PR.

Don't see why not, the Northern Irish and Norweigens were out there on Sunday.

I'll be on this team mancblue.... you'd have to catch me first and even with the new streamlined haircut I think you'd struggle :P

Modes in goal I would say SAS, Tris has to play as well as JPW. Guessing Paal and Herbegeeh would be possibles as well.

Maybe Rovergroo and a couple of the Irish lads.

Count me in so long as it doesn't clash with me honeymoon.

Bellamy11 and Sleepyjack used to play a bit - old age may have forced them to hang up their boots though.

As the other lot all appear to be teenagers and most of us are 20s-30s (-40s!) I suggest we make sure we have plenty of subs :o

Half a team so far Scott well done. I'd imagine that the first few games will be a problem in all fairness due to holidays etc. Out of interest has everyone seen Slatters (SAS) pic's from liquid at the weekend, they are floating around facebook :lol:

Modes in goal I would say SAS, Tris has to play as well as JPW. Guessing Paal and Herbegeeh would be possibles as well.

Thanks. Tris is pretty handy, shame he had to play for Northern Ireland the other week lol. Erik is quality, haven't seen much of Paal recently.

See if you can get your mate De Vita to play ;)

Yeah I'd be interested. I play in goal normally but if we have a "regular" then that's fine, I'm very much equally adept in every position. Sadly :(

My problem is i haven't played out of goal for so long i am just so unfit. Used to be a decent striker, still have a good finish but that is as far as it goes.

Half a team so far Scott well done. I'd imagine that the first few games will be a problem in all fairness due to holidays etc. Out of interest has everyone seen Slatters (SAS) pic's from liquid at the weekend, they are floating around facebook :lol:

Do one, im trying to get over a serious relationship you know, it was abbey who said go for anything :mellow:

Ive been well and truley violated

Archived