BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Congratulations!

Try family mediation services. You'll save £1000s in solicitors' fees and it's quicker & simpler too.

probably the most stuid thing ive read on here since I joined back in the 90's.......they are the most evil turd stirring scumbags ive ever met and they cost me (over the next 35YEARS OR SO )or so at least £50,000.HORRIBLE SCUMMY PATRONISING PEOPLE.....COL PM AND I WILL FILL YOU IN.

still not wishing any bad on you two,my remark was tongue in cheek earlier....honest you two ALL THE BEST

Thanks everyone for the kind words - much appreciated!!

We had the most fantastic day last Saturday. Label Blackburn with whatever tags / criticisms you want, but our 150+ guests left the town with nothing but good things to say.

Ewood Park did us very very proud (even without a green pitch), and the comment we heard most on Sat night and Sunday was "best wedding meal we've ever had" - so hats off to the Northcote staff. The Pennants Lounge was the perfect venue.

Ditto Blackburn Cathedral. For various reasons too complex to bother with just now, it was the right place for us to have the ceremony, and for that to happen we have been attending the cathedral on a regular basis for a while. Blackburn as a town does not make enough of it's Cathedral. So much good work comes out of there which never gets the exposure and public acclaim it deserves.

While we're dishing out the praise - Gib Limos - perfect (shiny wedding car) ... Trawden Travel - excellent (8 seater Mercedes Minibus complete with full bar facilities) ... Dreamline Coaches in Mill Hill - top marks ... Orchid Designs Clitheroe (dress) ... Garlands Florist at Ozzy ... Whittinghams Cakes at Penwortham - - all local businesses which we would totally recommend to anybody. And of course The Fernhurst where many guests stayed and The Avenue out at Brockhall where the wedding party stayed.

All the above (and the great weather) put Blackburn into the good books of lots of visitors.

Some MB members deserve special mentions too - don't want to embarass them ... but someone read during the service and it was brilliant, someone else danced to the rock and roll like he was 30 years younger, and we were so pleased to see plenty more MB friends enjoying the night.

Now in Switzerland at the highest hotel in Europe (11,000 feet) but heading downhill tomorrow to take in Holland v Italy in Bern on Monday.

Mark who??? Have faith in Mr Williams and co - we'll have a fantastic new boss by the time preason starts!!! :brfcsmilie::)

All the best Tris, but I have to point out that if only the manager would show some faith in the young players rather than shipping in mediocre so-called experienced players who are here today, gone tomorrow - OKAY, I'll leave it just this once, seeing as you have tied yourself to the kitchen chair. :rover:

Archived