BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Todays Newspapers

Todays newspapers are linking near enough the whole of the rovers squad with moves away from Ewood. Santa Cruz to Man Utd with us getting Saha. Bentley to Inter milan and Samba to Sevilla. The papers think all are players are leaving just because Hughes has left its ridiculous.

Brad friedel was linked with Villa a few days ago.

WHERE WILL IT END!!! AS ITS BEGINNING TO REALLY GET ON MY WICK!!

Todays newspapers are linking near enough the whole of the rovers squad with moves away from Ewood. Santa Cruz to Man Utd with us getting Saha. Bentley to Inter milan and Samba to Sevilla. The papers think all are players are leaving just because Hughes has left its ridiculous.

Brad friedel was linked with Villa a few days ago.

dont buy the newspapers then simple

According to todays papers

Blackburn delegates are to fly to Euro 2008 for talks with former striker and BBC pundit Alan Shearer about becoming their next boss. (Daily Mirror)

Shearer has sent strong signals that he is interested in the job. (The Times)

Henk Ten Cate, Sam Allardyce and Paul Ince are also in the frame. (Daily Mirror)

Roberto Mancini, Steve McClaren, Dick Advocaat and Avram Grant are the other candidates for the Ewood Park post.

Most of it is nonsense. It happens to everyone, even Chelsea. Apparently half thier squad is leaving even though they don't have a manager. Arsenal are getting hammered too with pretty much all of their top stars appearing to want out.

Part of the summer.

Something should definately be done about it. Although, I don't know what the "something" is (or what the "it" is for that matter)

Anyway take this advice.....

Soak your wick in beer and your worries will start to fade away. :wacko:

Something should definately be done about it. Although, I don't know what the "something" is (or what the "it" is for that matter)

Anyway take this advice.....

Soak your wick in beer and your worries will start to fade away. :wacko:

The state should run all media and this wouldn't happen. The news would be what the person with the biggest wallet thinks.... oh wait.

I thought it made a refreshing change today not to find any of our players being sold for ridiculous sums of money (ridiculously small that is) when we don't have a manager and our chairman is too busy trying to find one to answer phone calls about players anyway. To be fair the press have been busy trying to sell anyone who might be possible to Liverpool only Liverpool aren't playing because they keep trying to do swaps instead of producing cash; reporting on the usual crop of arrivals or non-arrivals at spurs; selling or not selling Ronaldo to some real club in spain; finding chelsea a manager (only that nasty Mr Abramovich, unlike the man from Del Monte, keeps saying no). In other words everyone who is anyone is fair game at this time of year when they would prefer to be writing rubbish about England Wags but can't because we didn't qualify for the Euros and cricket wags just don't have the same kind of cash yet on the whole, and anyway our naughty cricketers went and won a day early so they didn't even have that story to fill their papers for as long as they thought they would.

Archived