BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Away....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1800 Allocation. Will we sell that or will it be typical Rovers with about 800 empty seats?

i'm expecting us to take a sizeable following. considering that is it the 1st game of the season, and rovers under a new regime.

everton is a trip i always make - but i think the main reason we usually take a small following there is; that it is the worst away ground by a mile (for viewing).

I got my tickets this morning, hopefully we'll sell out.

But having been there a few times before I have to agree that Goodison comfortably wins worst ground in the Premier League for viewing, facilities, drinks (warm&flat Chang beer) etc

Was at the ground earlier and there was a sizeable queue!

I agree on Goodison being the worst, by a country mile, also the stewarding leaves a lot to be desired!

Heard they've just had the big two fingers on the new ground by the government as well.

My Everton mates, who incidentally are quite suicidal at the moment, are very worried about their club!

No new signings, Andy diver going but Alan Smith to replace him, No chairman, no new ground and Moyes not signing yet?

(And you thought we had it bad!)

Archived