BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Andrews "happy Days"

That is fantastic news. I had pretty much accepted he was going to come in when we'd signing bigger names, so that he could do so quietly...so this is a nice surprise.

All Ince needs to do now is not offer Fowler any sort of deal and this sinking feeling I have in my stomach about his appointment should disappear...

Mind you, they did mention on SSN that Fowler had a hand in both Rovers' goals against Northwich Vic in their highlights last night. (ie he took the corner that led to Gallagher's goal, and it was him that forced the og that won it).

This can't be right................ nicko says he's on his way!

:lol:

Oh dear, we'll have to find some other rumour to moan about to besmirch the manager with now.

When was Warnock signing for Newcastle again? Was it Monday or Tuesday of this week?

..but that guy who reads the Milton Keynes website said he knew a man, who knew another man who never gets it wrong, and Andrews and the goalkeeper were DEFINITELY joining Ince..I'm devastated..think i might have a hiatus!!

Good times!

Does anyone else think Andrews looks like Lampard?

Let's just say that knowing his name and never having seen a picture, I was shocked at his complexion....

Archived