BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pc Gone Mad!

What a gloriously pointless, gratuitous ramble.

I'm thinking of starting a betting pool as to which of the usual suspects will be the first to react in a ridiculous self righteous and indignant manner to any future Anti Euro's posts .

Colin - boring and utterly predictable yet always there or thereabouts ; evens favourite .

Rovermatt - somewhat over-rated with an inflated sense of his own worth ; 3-1

jim mk 2 - ponderous , ageing and tends to fade when the going gets tough ; 5-1

tony gale's dic - young and immature , pacemaker , and unlikely to compete at any serious level ; 7-2 .

Any takers ?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking of starting a betting pool as to which of the usual suspects will be the first to react in a ridiculous self righteous and indignant manner to any future Anti Euro's posts .

Colin - boring and utterly predictable yet always there or thereabouts ; evens favourite .

tony gale's dic - young and immature , pacemaker , and unlikely to compete at any serious level ; 7-2 .

Any takers ?

So - exactly what part of my post was self righteous and indignant? GREAT pun on my name by the way. Genius.

As opposed to AESF's posts which are arguably the most self righteous on this board. That's not so much to do with his opinions - while I disagree with them there's many on here I disagree with who I wouldn't label as self righteous - but rather the way he expresses them.

Still, nice to see you're upto your usual tricks of not actually discussing the issue at hand phil. Maybe one day you'll learn how to do that and might actually bring something else to the discussion rather than your own prejudices. Good luck with that.

Any takers ?

:lol:

Can we add to the pool?

Blue Phil - Gritty but ailing. Unwilling to engage in a fully fledged field these days and likely to bring up the rear. Probably should be put down soon. Rank outsider.

At least you've got a sense of humour , Matt :)

Unlike the dic who posted just above you ...... :unsure:

:lol: I would say you had a sense of humour but that'd need you to be funny. Plus I don't much like racists so I'm not particularly friendly towards them.

Still nice touch of class with the repetitive swearing aimed towards me. See you next Tuesday...

Ahh ......the dic plays the racist card .

I'd never have guessed that was coming ...... :o

:lol: You are a racist though. Through and through probably, although I'd imagine you can't show off the worst of your tendencies on here. It's not a card.

Still, remind me who came into this thread to make a serious point, and who came in here to make juvenile insults?

If you want to argue my initial post and engage in discussion then feel free. If you want to continue to display to everyone how a middle aged man can act like a 12 year old child, you're welcome to do that too.

"Plus I don't much like racists so I'm not particularly friendly towards them".

"You are a racist though. Through and through.........."

Still, remind me who came into this thread to make a serious point, and who came in here to make juvenile insults?

Tell you what tony you remind us. :rolleyes:

btw ..... You really do need to be careful who you so flippantly accuse of being racist though. It used to be taken with a pinch of salt and laughed off but a by-product of our shallow and decaying society is that people tend to take such insults seriously these days.

Tell you what tony you remind us. :rolleyes:

btw ..... You really do need to be careful who you so flippantly accuse of being racist though. It used to be taken with a pinch of salt and laughed off but a by-product of our shallow and decaying society is that people tend to take such insults seriously these days.

It's my opinion that he's most likely a racist. I wouldn't have aired this opinion if he hadn't thrown a term of abuse my way, so it's fair game really.

You probably need to improve your reading skills too Gordon. My initial post contained no insults and was making a substantial point which, funnily enough, none of you have actually discussed.

It's my opinion that he's most likely a racist.

No it's not. You are backtracking fast. You clearly stated that he is a racist!

Quote "You are a racist though. Through and through"

You probably need to improve your reading skills too Gordon. My initial post contained no insults and was making a substantial point which, funnily enough, none of you have actually discussed.

errr....... There's only one of me Tony.

....... who said tf?

:lol: Oh it's so sweet how you stick up for phil on here theno. Must be true love.

I think it's most likely he is a racist, through and through. There might be a slight difference between the 100% implied in my first statement and the 90%ish figure indicated in this one but it's hardly worth causing a huge fuss about it?

How's about addressing the more pertinent question of who started flinging insults around first? I believe you selectively missed out that one.

Or even better, actually engaging in discussions as to what this thread is actually about? I believe I was doing that before your buddy chirped in...

:lol: Oh it's so sweet how you stick up for phil on here theno. Must be true love.

I think it's most likely he is a racist, through and through. There might be a slight difference between the 100% implied in my first statement and the 90%ish figure indicated in this one but it's hardly worth causing a huge fuss about it?

How's about addressing the more pertinent question of who started flinging insults around first? I believe you selectively missed out that one.

Or even better, actually engaging in discussions as to what this thread is actually about? I believe I was doing that before your buddy chirped in...

True love? I don't even know BP and we have never ever met. However I have a certain empathy with him regarding the lesser intellects on here continually resorting to screaming 'racist' as soon as they begin to lose ground.

True love? I don't even know BP and we have never ever met. However I have a certain empathy with him regarding the lesser intellects on here continually resorting to screaming 'racist' as soon as they begin to lose ground.

:lol: @ you calling me a lesser intellect. The mind truly boggles.

Is calling someone a "dic" a sign of an enlightened mind? What ground was I losing exactly? I mean phil had really countered my points well.

Cheers mate. Not quite sure why you feel the need to defend AESF's ridiculous & self righteous posts. Have a look at my signature & have a good day. How do you think we'll do against Hull tomorrow?

Aw, come on Enoch ; I'm a better bet than that.

Bad day at the local BNP office ?

I just remembered that my friend, who works in a nursery in Exeter has to sing 'ba ba rainbow sheep' and not 'ba ba black sheep'. The 'one for the master line' has been changed too but I can't remember it. Now that really is PC gone mad. It's a good thing I don't work there, otherwise the 'rainbow sheep' will become 'poofy sheep' or 'Tatchell sheep'. Thank goodness my fiancee works in a nursery that doesn't do such silly nonsense.

Just thought you would all like your mind mildly boggled.

Aw, come on Enoch ; I'm a better bet than that.

Bad day at the local BNP office ?

Au contraire , my dear jim .....

....I throw a bit of bait into the water in order to liven the thread up - and guess what ?

All the usual suspects bite within a few short hours .....Matt , thicko dicco , Colin and finally yourself (bringing up the rear as per usual :unsure: )

A clean sweep I'd say :closedeyes:

I'll let you all know when the next race is being run ..... B)

Au contraire , my dear jim .....

....I throw a bit of bait into the water in order to liven the thread up - and guess what ?

All the usual suspects bite within a few short hours .....Matt , thicko dicco , Colin and finally yourself (bringing up the rear as per usual :unsure: )

A clean sweep I'd say :closedeyes:

I'll let you all know when the next race is being run ..... B)

:lol: You calling me a "thicko" is one of the funniest things I've read on here.

Still, going by my previous post:

If you want to argue my initial post and engage in discussion then feel free. If you want to continue to display to everyone how a middle aged man can act like a 12 year old child, you're welcome to do that too.

Nice to see you've made your choice. Can't say I'm not surprised either..

Archived