BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Roomba

Thinking of buying myself a roomba, one of those robot cleaners, but have my doubts about how effective it will be. Every review I have read is good, but still have a few doubts. Anyone ever had one?

If you have a dog, there might be some conflict with the Roomba. if the dog starts to get mad at the Roomba, point at it and yell "BAD ROOMBA!"

(Sadly this isn't sarcasm, I read an article a while back about conflicts between dogs and household robots and this was an effective way to handle it.)

1) you have too much money

2) The Gadget show on Channel 5 did a review of a few of them, you might want to have a look on there.

1) they're only 299, so not an arm and a leg.

2) thanks

Mate get yourself a loose latin maid far more fun than a Roomba?

They do lawnmower versions as well.

Why would I want a loose latin maid doing my lawn?

If you have a dog, there might be some conflict with the Roomba. if the dog starts to get mad at the Roomba, point at it and yell "BAD ROOMBA!"

(Sadly this isn't sarcasm, I read an article a while back about conflicts between dogs and household robots and this was an effective way to handle it.)

No dog at my place yet. If I ever told off a robot...well...I think I would have to rethink my life.

That's woman's work, that is.

You'll have to say: "That's a robot's work, that is" from now on.

But you can't shag a robot (or if you could, you wouldn't enjoy it too much), so I'd get a love slave instead. No need to recharge, zero carbon footprint.

Archived