BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Julio Santa Cruz

• 4 weeks later...
I really don't see this lad doing more than keeping Roque company. Making him feel more at home, smart move by Rovers and hopefully it will keep Roque at the club for many years to come!

People are so naive.

Do you really think that the fact that Julio is at the club is going to make it more likely that Roque stays? I don't think brotherly love would extend that far.

Besides, if Roque moved to another English club, he'd easily be able to visit his bro. What's the big deal!

It reminds me, to put a political slant on this, of the argument being made by Republicans in the American elections. Sarah Palin's from Alaska. Alaska's near Russia. Ergo, she is a Russia expert.

What!?

(Edit: If anything, it's Carlos Villaneuva who is benefiting from having Julio Santa Cruz at the club, as friend and interpreter.)

People are so naive.

Do you really think that the fact that Julio is at the club is going to make it more likely that Roque stays? I don't think brotherly love would extend that far.

No doubt any decision along those lines will have siginficant input from RSC's Mum now! ;)

Archived