BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Another Holiday Hotspot Request

well im looking for a good romantic(get stuffed with wise cracks hahahaha i can do romantic you know) honeymoon spot in july.

Looking at a el dorado spa ( i think) in mexico,woorying over hurricanes though.Looked at Jamaca but the fiancee has been scared by the murders in antigua.Looked at aruba but bit pricy and we need flights between mon -wed so it narrows it down.

Abs, Cairns and the Barrier Reef.

It's a long hike down, but if you have a day or so in Singapore on the way down and a day or so in Bankok on the way back, it breaks it up well.

No language problems, great weather, Scuba diving, snorkeling, tropical rainforest, trip up to the tablelands.

edit: Abs, you could try Tahiti, via the US. A bit expensive, but paradise on earth.

well im looking for a good romantic(get stuffed with wise cracks hahahaha i can do romantic you know) honeymoon spot in july.

Looking at a el dorado spa ( i think) in mexico,woorying over hurricanes though.Looked at Jamaca but the fiancee has been scared by the murders in antigua.Looked at aruba but bit pricy and we need flights between mon -wed so it narrows it down.

try this site for some great, unique inspirational ideas.....

Packed it, Booked it, forked off...

Brazil with a flight to Igazu Falls would be very spectucular, ...Check the brochures for climate...

Iguazu falls is not romantic at all. Trust me. ;) Even if you did go, its better from the Argentinean side than Brazils.

Barbados is quite nice, but again - hurricane season.

http://www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/indi...spa-resort.html

I saw this on the Thomson holiday channel on sky and have to say it looks fantastic!It looks to be ideal for couples wanting a romantic honeymoon and is somewhere i am looking to take the missus once the kids have lost interest in holidaying with us (which i reckon will be another 10 years at least :( ).

[once the kids have lost interest in holidaying with us (which i reckon will be another 10 years at least :( ).

Give up that idea! I'm 29 and still tag along with the parents! You can't beat a holiday with Mum and Dad - especially when it's free!!!

Don't you learn from your mistakes?

3rd time lucky :P and shes worth it :P

cheers everyone will have a look thru over the weekend...Mexico is drawing us.

Give up that idea! I'm 29 and still tag along with the parents! You can't beat a holiday with Mum and Dad - especially when it's free!!!

you bloody tight ass all the wonga your on.

http://www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/indi...spa-resort.html

I saw this on the Thomson holiday channel on sky and have to say it looks fantastic!It looks to be ideal for couples wanting a romantic honeymoon and is somewhere i am looking to take the missus once the kids have lost interest in holidaying with us (which i reckon will be another 10 years at least :( ).

looks great but think it would be too quiet for me ,i will show her it tho.

Once they start work i will make them pay towards their holiday,that`ll put the buggers off! :P

Seriously though,good luck Abbey,i wish you well with the wedding. :tu:

You could look at Mauritius very romantic destination, ideal for honeymoons.

Seconded. I went with a large group and wasn't that into Mauritius, mainly because it catered almost exclusively for couples/honeymooners. Couldn't fault the island itself. Clubs and the like tend to be pretty dead, but theres loads of stuff to do in the daytime, i'd recommend going up into the hills and seeing the swastikas (made by hindis years before Hitler and co stole the symbol) and also the old colonnial houses. Stuff like food and beer tends to be pretty cheap,and if you like seafood you'll love the food. It's loads more relaxed than the Carib and doesn't have the massive amount of Yanks going on 'Vacation' (e.g 2 week shopping/gambling trips) as Jamaica or the Bahamas.

Also the islands main industry is producing clothing, so theres quite a few factory shops selling designer gear, and i overheard a pilot at the airport saying it was the 2nd cheapest duty free in the world for booze and fags <_<

Has to be rio for me.. go where the ciminals escape too those little sods know a good place when they see one.. :)

out there a top lawyer earns less than someone working in McDonalds when you convert the pennies.. and I dont joke lol..

Cheap to stay, women are so pretty its scary, rules on amusement are pretty interesting.. and boy you should see the view... :)

Just don't wander outside the main part of town and you will survive the best experience of your life.. :)

Edit: Typo

Archived