BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] End Of The World?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought they were still working on getting the beam to go round both ways, not expecting the particles to collide for a while yet. BBc doing updates here

Maybe your right... I saw some footage our ABC news tonight. I thought that was one of the collisions. :unsure:

Read here

"Within an hour they had successfully completed a circuit, signified by two white dots flashing on a computer screen."

"Within an hour they had successfully completed a circuit, signified by two white dots flashing on a computer screen."

So they've just spent $5billion just so they can have a really good game of Pong then?

good work if you can get it I suppose.

I'm pretty sure they said it's nothing like the Big Bang, but it is similar from a scientific point of view. So don't expect an explosion and Raptors to be sprinting down Bolton Road chasing Neanderthals (although those across the border in Yorkshire are commonly mistaken for Neanderthals.)

No mistake!

:lol:

• 10 months later...

Will it happen today?

12hr (pm) 34min 56sec on the 7th day of the 8th month of the 9th year all the numbers are in order.

123456789 (obviously forgetting the 0's e.g 2009)

Won't happen again for a 100 years!

It did happen back on the 8th of July because in America they have their month before their day unlike in the UK.

I think we are pretty safe and it's a bit late to start building a bunker in the garden!

• 2 months later...

Archived