BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wild Rover: Download It Now!

Its catchy and most fans know the tune and can sing along. Its not meant to be top of the pops stuff or heavy metal or whatever. These lads have made an effort and all they get is moan moan moan. Lets hear what you moaners can come up with.

Its catchy and most fans know the tune and can sing along. Its not meant to be top of the pops stuff or heavy metal or whatever. These lads have made an effort and all they get is moan moan moan. Lets hear what you moaners can come up with.

It is important that the moaners are not driven away from this website as their role is very important.

They are carrying on a very English tradition-moaning plays a big role in the English pysche.

How do I know this? I heard it today on Radio 4.

So, just as there is a role for younger, positive people it is also official that there is a role for the moaners.

It is important that the moaners are not driven away from this website as their role is very important.

They are carrying on a very English tradition-moaning plays a big role in the English pysche.

How do I know this? I heard it today on Radio 4.

So, just as there is a role for younger, positive people it is also official that there is a role for the moaners.

I never thought of it that way. To all the moaners please accept my sincere apologies for my outrageous and badly researched post. I promise it will never be repeated.

Archived