BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager Thread

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's something that could turn up in the next few weeks - Keane may come into the frame for us.

Just seen Keane on MOTD. He looks like an old tramp off a park bench with that white beard.

We might as well hire Captain Birdseye!. At least the H/T grub would be good.

I hate to say it but i cant wait for Ince to be sacked.

He used the money he was given in the summer and bought the biggest load of @#/? i;ve ever seen. The transfer budget must have been one of the biggest in recent years and it was well and truly wasted.

Surely anyone can see that the lovely football approach has put us in the brown stuff and a decent manager would think, right, this isnt working, lets change it.... nope. nothing.

Ince is awful, he was always going to be awful, no skills to be a prem manager, no experience, no badges.

Ince shouldnt be the only one to go though, Williams should be fired, the entire clown core backroom staff needs to go, that guy who short changed me on my pint needs to go and we need to reevaluate everything. I hope that the Walker trust will put up the money to enable us to stay in the premiership and then kindly ###### off in the summer. Uncle Jack would turn in his grave if he saw how disinterested and destructive his family are being to his beloved football club.

I'm getting frustrated.

night

Archived