BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eddie Nolan Signs For Preston North End

Alan Irvine has made his first move of the January transfer window by turning the loan signing of Eddie Nolan from Blackburn Rovers into a permanent deal, with the Republic of Ireland U21 skipper putting pen to paper on a three-and-a-half-year contract.

It would be helpful if people would expressly disclose the rumour so that readers don't have to click a link to a cruddy website to read a far-fetched piece of balderdash.

I mean, I'm all for far-fetched pieces of balderdash but not so keen on having to visit eatsleepfootballandregurgitateapocraphalinternetflotsam.com to read it.

thanks! :rover:

:rolleyes:

Must be true - taken off Football rumours.com

"Blackburn Rovers Transfers

Outs

Roque Santa Cruz –£15mil+(2*Playes)

Andre Ooijer–Az–£1mil

Zurab Khizinashvilli – Stoke–£1.5mil

Carlos Villanueva – Audax italiano – Loan End

Jason Brown – Cardiff – £500k

Tugay – £1mil –Trabzonspor

Johann Vogel – £1.5mil – Seattle Sounders.

In.

Nedum Onuoha – M.City – *P.EX

Tal Ben–Haim–M.City–*P.Ex

Kevin Nolan – Bolton – £7mil.

El Hadji Diouf–Sunderland–£5mil

Kevin Davies–£5mil – Bolton

George Boyd – P'Boro–£1mil.

Trusty Source."

and

"Man City Outs:

Jo (Blackburn) – loan view to permanent move"

and

"Sam Allardyce Will sign four new players for Blackburn, Kevin Nolan, Steven Davis, Carlton Cole and Daniel Gabbindon are all on Big Sam's Radar, he will let Pedersen Leave to totenham only if they offer 8 Million or more."

to go with other 100% certainities as

"I work as a baggage handler in Manchester Airport,and i am MASSIVE city fan. We have just handelled Reno Gattusos Baggage, as he flew in on Man Citys private jet. I am so excited. . . . ."

or

"I work at the Lowry hotel in Manchester and Gattuso has just checked in, over heard him talking to his agent about meeting Mr. Ferguson this afternoon. Ive read a few posts on here from bluenoses claiming he has arrived at the airport to talk to city, sorry to dissapoint you guys but you are only half right!"

and

"Just been involved in a car crash in glasgow running into the back of craig bellamy's car. While exchanging details he informed me why he is in glasgow. He has just had his medical and will formally sign for the hoops on the 4th January."

Always great for a laugh!

:rolleyes:

Must be true - taken off Football rumours.com

"Blackburn Rovers Transfers

Outs

Roque Santa Cruz –£15mil+(2*Playes)

Andre Ooijer–Az–£1mil

Zurab Khizinashvilli – Stoke–£1.5mil

Carlos Villanueva – Audax italiano – Loan End

Jason Brown – Cardiff – £500k

Tugay – £1mil –Trabzonspor

Johann Vogel – £1.5mil – Seattle Sounders.

In.

Nedum Onuoha – M.City – *P.EX

Tal Ben–Haim–M.City–*P.Ex

Kevin Nolan – Bolton – £7mil.

El Hadji Diouf–Sunderland–£5mil

Kevin Davies–£5mil – Bolton

George Boyd – P'Boro–£1mil.

Trusty Source."

and

"Man City Outs:

Jo (Blackburn) – loan view to permanent move"

and

"Sam Allardyce Will sign four new players for Blackburn, Kevin Nolan, Steven Davis, Carlton Cole and Daniel Gabbindon are all on Big Sam's Radar, he will let Pedersen Leave to totenham only if they offer 8 Million or more."

to go with other 100% certainities as

"I work as a baggage handler in Manchester Airport,and i am MASSIVE city fan. We have just handelled Reno Gattusos Baggage, as he flew in on Man Citys private jet. I am so excited. . . . ."

or

"I work at the Lowry hotel in Manchester and Gattuso has just checked in, over heard him talking to his agent about meeting Mr. Ferguson this afternoon. Ive read a few posts on here from bluenoses claiming he has arrived at the airport to talk to city, sorry to dissapoint you guys but you are only half right!"

and

"Just been involved in a car crash in glasgow running into the back of craig bellamy's car. While exchanging details he informed me why he is in glasgow. He has just had his medical and will formally sign for the hoops on the 4th January."

Always great for a laugh!

Now that's what I call a rumour mill!!![/size]

Tribal quoting Sbragia indicating Diouf may not now be available. Obviously Diouf is cup-tied now after his starring performance in beating Bolton.

This one quotes the Sun in suggesting Sunderland will get MBami but that seems to be based on Cisse being at Sunderland

Tribal says the Daily Mail says Hughes is frustrated by slow progress on Santa Cruz. But the deal will be done.

This is the Guardian link already posted below saying £18m cash plus Ben Haim for Roque. There is a remarkable lack of press coverage on the internet if this is a done deal about to happen.

Nothing additional in the BBC gossip column either.

I've been wondering about him and whilst its probably from the realms of fantasy, perhaps a loan?

Podolski's first love is Cologne why because they worship him, he's a legend. Small town club like Rovers, RSC can also be told to call him and persuade him or not get his move.

However day-dreaming is not allowed at work.

Archived