SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ira Scum Cowardly Murdering @@@@@

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:angry:

ENOUGH SAID ,MURDERING SCUM!

Quite right Abbey, but don't say it within earshot of the terrorist Gerry Adams or his evil sidekick Martin McGuinness who are of course trying to blame the British for the atrocities perpetrated by the republican thugs.

Adams could have course force his "community" to hand over the murderous swine but that will never happen.

Oh for heaven's sake, give up the hysteria

here

No one wants to go back to the old days. It's just a few nutters out of their heads on dope & speed

Well said Colin.

Lets hope it was just that. McGuinness's comments will either inflame or extinguish, please God its the latter.

That's what everyone has been hoping for the past 10 years or more: unfortunately according to reports there's a hard-core of about 150 republicans trying to provoke the loyalists and / or British troops back on to the streets.

If the IRA terrorist Adams really wants a peaceful solution to the Irish problem as he claims he will help the authorities to nail the murdering @#/?s. He knows who they are and where they are.

That's what everyone has been hoping for the past 10 years or more: unfortunately according to reports there's a hard-core of about 150 republicans trying to provoke the loyalists and / or British troops back on to the streets.

If the IRA terrorist Adams really wants a peaceful solution to the Irish problem as he claims he will help the authorities to nail the murdering @#/?s. He knows who they are.

Do you know Jim I always thought that if I waited long enough you would finally say something sensible. You are absolutely correct and I believe that Adams is secretly pleased with these scum. It brings his cause back to the forefront. Ireland needs to rid itself of evil terrorists like him.

If the IRA terrorist Adams really wants a peaceful solution to the Irish problem as he claims he will help the authorities to nail the murdering @#/?s. He knows who they are.

*edit*

I believe that Adams is secretly pleased with these scum. It brings his cause back to the forefront.

The agenda of the "Real Ira" or whatever name they call themselves is exactly the same as that of Adams and his fellow murdering filth in the Ira in the 1970s and 1980s. It wouldn't surprise me if Adams were orchestrating this latest bunch of terrorists from his Ira command hq in Dublin.

lets get the SAS in and kill some people, and arrest anyone looking male and Catholic. It worked so well last time.

The only way to deal with this is to treat it as what it is, a criminal act. Getting the army in or other overreactions will be just what these murdering morons want.

The agenda of the "Real Ira" or whatever name they call themselves is exactly the same as that of Adams and his fellow murdering filth in the Ira in the 1970s and 1980s. It wouldn't surprise me if Adams were orchestrating this latest bunch of terrorists from his Ira command hq in Dublin.

I feel slightly uneasy at the way you are expressing your point here Jim. Are you deliberately trying to illicit a reaction from somewhere? These posts don't align with your usual style, can't help wondering why that is.

Also time to position the situation properly with those idealistic sympathising numpty's in New York and Chicago. Noraid might not quite get the reaction they were hoping for post 9/11. Alternatively if they do then it's time as Flopsy suggests to combat the situation with sound covert intelligence providing the SAS with targets. Softly softly catchee monkey operation followed by sudden disappearences involving a motor boat and some heavy chains.

Quite right Abbey, but don't say it within earshot of the terrorist Gerry Adams or his evil sidekick Martin McGuinness who are of course trying to blame the British for the atrocities perpetrated by the republican thugs.

Adams could have course force his "community" to hand over the murderous swine but that will never happen.

You simply don't know if that's true.

In fact your entire views seem to be based on former bigotry rather than the current situation.

The current show of unity and support from McGuinness and Adams towards the security services is absolutely unprecedented in Northern Ireland. McGuinness personally condemned the terrorists as traitors. Can you imagine that happening 10 years ago?

Channel 4 news last night had an excellent appraisal of the situation over there. You can watch it again here:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1529573111

I suggest you watch it rather than continue with your narrow minded and unsubstantiated bias - the type of which does far more harm than good (in fact it does absolutely no good).

There was a couple of interviews on the TV this morning some young people had not got a clue and were disgusted but there were some young people who thought it was correct to fight and kill, for the disillusioned belief it would free their land from the Brits!

There was a couple of interviews on the TV this morning some young people had not got a clue and were disgusted but there were some young people who thought it was correct to fight and kill, for the disillusioned belief it would free their land from the Brits!

They are in the absolute minority though over there - a good word for them would be morons.

The Real / Continuity / I Can't Believe It's Not the IRA or whatever they like to call themselves are not supported by the vast peace seeking majority over there - they put a candidate up against Martin McGuinness in the last elections - he polled 400 votes against McGuinness' 21,500. That's in a staunch republican district as well. I'd guess he wouldn't even get 400 votes this time round after these atrocities either.

Should have done that with Adams and McGuinness years ago.

Your ignorance is shattering. Like them or loath them Adams and McGuiness brought the Republican movement into government. If that hadn't happened, we'd still be blowing the sh*t out of each other over here.

Archived