BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers In Nyc And Usa

Know its an early one tomorrow just was wondering if anyone was going to go? I can make it for once but expect the early start and commute wont see this match as a popular one. PM or respond tonight please, I'm not going to make the trip into the city to get laughed at by all the manure fans that early in the morning.

two of us were there on saturday... shoot me a text next time bro.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the job in NYC. Start in March next year through to November initially. Hope to make it permanent eventually. Looking forward to my first trip accross the pond as they say.

We will see you in March then! Congratulations by the way!

We will be watching Rovers home to Spurs at Legends Bar (33rd st. bet 5th and 6th) 10AM this Sunday.

Gonna pop over for the weekend and do some shopping - you guys watching the Swansea game anywhere? (is it even likely to be shown in the city?)

Gonna pop over for the weekend and do some shopping - you guys watching the Swansea game anywhere? (is it even likely to be shown in the city?)

Picking the one weekend I can't make it!

You've done that on purpose you have!

It'll be on at Legends though. I think Jay is going...

Haha no definitely not! I've just logged on to check for replies to this if there wasn't any I was going to PM you!

May well have to find my way to Legends tomorrow morning then. I think you should change your plans just for me :)

Haha no definitely not! I've just logged on to check for replies to this if there wasn't any I was going to PM you!

May well have to find my way to Legends tomorrow morning then. I think you should change your plans just for me :)

I'll be there and I think AmazinTim will as well... trying to rally the rest of the troops.

Back in sunny England now. Had a great time and despite all that Manhattan has to offer Saturday in Legends was probably the highlight for me (although the missus doesnt agree). Thanks all!!

Back in sunny England now. Had a great time and despite all that Manhattan has to offer Saturday in Legends was probably the highlight for me (although the missus doesnt agree). Thanks all!!

Don't think I've forgiven you.

Hey guys, myself an my girlfriend are in NY this week and looking for a place to watch Rovers on Saturday...is Legends decent? And most important...will the match be on?!

Hello!

Sadly both Jay and myself cannot make it on Saturday.

Legends would indeed be your best bet. They'll put the game on for you without doubt. Don't forget to go down into the basement and look for the Rovers shirt....fittingly placed near the loo ;)

Hey guys, myself an my girlfriend are in NY this week and looking for a place to watch Rovers on Saturday...is Legends decent? And most important...will the match be on?!

Excellent place and judging by how many screens they have I would bet on them showing it.

I've unfortunately never been able to make previous matches, despite living in NY for well over a year. However, I'm desperate to watch Saturday's game and my wife is heading out Christmas shopping, so I will make a trip to Legends too. Just checked the website and it says that the game is being screened.

I've unfortunately never been able to make previous matches, despite living in NY for well over a year. However, I'm desperate to watch Saturday's game and my wife is heading out Christmas shopping, so I will make a trip to Legends too. Just checked the website and it says that the game is being screened.

Glad to know we are still going to be represented.

Ask for Jack Keane if there are any problems and tell them that either Jay or Steven sent you.

I am going to be in NY from Sunday. Anybody planning on watching the Bolton game on Tuesday?

Ben unfortunately I will still be out of town on tuesday for the Bolton match, It should be on at Legends but I can double check for you...

I will be back for the Boxing Day and New Years eve Matches though.

Archived