SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers In Nyc And Usa

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

So far no information on when our first televised match will be on here in the states. I'll post it here along with where we can watch in NYC once that info is out.

The first match against Wolves is on tape delay on FSC+ at 4 Eastern (live on foxsoccer.tv). The Villa match is live on FSC Plus at 10:00 Eastern. I haven't heard about the Everton match yet, but the next 2 matches will be shown live (Fulham on FSC and Arsenal on ESPN2)

Ok since the Wolves match is live on Foxsoccer.tv we may be able to get it on live at one of the 33rd street bars. but since Celtic plays at the same time (demseys is a massive celtic bar) it might be kinda tricky and we may be forced to go to Nevada Smiths to watch the match.

It will either be on at Legends 33rd street between 5th and 6th or Nevada Smiths 3rd ave between 11th and 12th.

FYI: I will only go to Nevada Smiths if there are no other options, this only occurs when we are on Foxsoccer.tv and Legends is already showing a different Foxsoccer.tv match and Jack Demseys upstairs lounge is unavailable (normally because Celtic are playing the same time as us.

A few of us will be watching Rovers v. Wolves this saturday at 10am at Nevada Smiths in Manhattan. (3rd ave between 11th and 12th) The establishment is a 21+ only.

Cant believe the game isnt on at Legends.

Surely one of their million TV's could have the Rovers v Wolves match on?

Then again that shrill woman might be there with her Alex Ferguson chant!

A few of us will be watching Rovers v. Wolves this saturday at 10am at Nevada Smiths in Manhattan. (3rd ave between 11th and 12th) The establishment is a 21+ only.

As i've already informed Jay.

Sadly, I can't make it this Saturday due to a family thing but I'll be in attendance for the Villa game!

Cant believe the game isnt on at Legends.

Surely one of their million TV's could have the Rovers v Wolves match on?

Then again that shrill woman might be there with her Alex Ferguson chant!

Legends only has one computer hooked up to a tv, so they can only show one foxsoccer.tv match... normally if that was the case we'd go to demseys right next door, but demseys is home to one of the largest celtic supporters groups outside of Scotland & Ireland and the celts play at the same time as rovers so thats a no go.

A few of us NYC based Rovers will be watching the lads take on Aston Villa at Legends Bar in NYC. 6 west 33rd street (between 5th and 6th aves) Easiest Public transpo is the Herald square subway station or the 33rd st. 6 train stop.

Match begins at 10am, and we tend to be down stairs in the lounge at legends.

-Jay

A few of us NYC based Rovers will be watching the lads take on Aston Villa at Legends Bar in NYC. 6 west 33rd street (between 5th and 6th aves) Easiest Public transpo is the Herald square subway station or the 33rd st. 6 train stop.

-Jay

See you there.

-Jay

Jay,

I hope I'm not stepping on your toes here mate but I've set up a Facebook group for supporters in NY.

Thought it might be a good way of spreading the word.

Facebook Group.

All USA based fans - feel free to join.

Jay,

I hope I'm not stepping on your toes here mate but I've set up a Facebook group for supporters in NY.

Thought it might be a good way of spreading the word.

Facebook Group.

All USA based fans - feel free to join.

we had an old one for the entire country but this is great, thanks!

And with the possible signing of George John we may get even more US Rovers.

Hello American Rovers,

I'm a 23 year old music student and I'm going to be coming to NYC for a 3 month work experience placement from next Wednesday to mid November.

I was wondering, do you get all the matches there? And also, will you guys be meeting for the Everton game, and can I join you?

I know that at least a couple of us will be meeting for the everton match. although we don't get all the matches on TV we do get most of them.

We will be watching Rovers play Everton at 10am on saturday at Legends Bar in Manhattan. (33rd st between 5th and 6th ave) We are normally downstairs.

We are always welcoming of new people, though I must warn you that If results change and we win a few matches while your here we may not let you go home. ;)

-Jay

Had my first meet up with the NYC based fans yesterday and Jay has gathered a great group of regular followers. It's amazing to me that 4,000 miles away people became fans of our little town club, but it is a fantastic thing. Anytime any of you are over here, look us up.

Had my first meet up with the NYC based fans yesterday and Jay has gathered a great group of regular followers. It's amazing to me that 4,000 miles away people became fans of our little town club, but it is a fantastic thing. Anytime any of you are over here, look us up.

Myself and my fiancee are coming over to New york shortly and i wonder if the venue has disabled access?.

Shazza :)

Ps hope to see you soon x

Archived