BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers In Nyc And Usa

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just alittle update, Three NY based rovers got together for the big win over Liverpool. It was nice to celebrate a big win at the pub with some company rather than just watching it at home.

I watch most of the matches at Jack Demseys or Legends, both are located on 33rd st. between 5th and sixth. also I'll try to do better about sending out e-mails when we do get a few of us together.

Your emails are fine, Jay..... it's just that w/ the baby and the big TV/easy chair.... getting into the big town gets more and more difficult. I 'm afraid it has to do w/ age :(

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of us will be watching Rovers vs. WBA on sunday at 11 am @ Jack Demseys on 33rd st. between 5th and 6th aves in Manhattan. Anyone is welcome to join.

I've booked my flights. I will be living in New York from 1st August 2011.

I'll have to contact you nearer the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ATTN: New York City Rovers!,

Just wanted to let you all know that a group of us will be watching the Rovers match against Wolves this sunday 11am at Legends Bar (33rd street between 5th and 6th... but closer to 5th) If you are in the NYC area and don't want to go through this nervous day alone then join us at Legends and hopefully we will be celebrating safety by the end of the match. Legends will have all the other relegation matches on as well and they offer English Breakfast!

Legends is located at 6 west 33rd st. in midtown manhattan, and it is close to the 6 train at 33rd st, as well as the N,Q,R, F and D trains at 34th st. Herald Sq.

Cheers and hope everyone has a good week.

You get your kids to where rovers tops too school or something like that dragging most kids away from the glory of man utd and Liverpool and so on this could have a sort of knock on effect lets get this USA thing big

You get your kids to where rovers tops too school or something like that dragging most kids away from the glory of man utd and Liverpool and so on this could have a sort of knock on effect lets get this USA thing big

I've got every intention of spreading the word big time when I'm over there :)

Archived