BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers In Nyc And Usa

Myself and my fiancee are coming over to New york shortly and i wonder if the venue has disabled access?.

Shazza :)

Ps hope to see you soon x

They Tend to put us down stairs (which would not have disabled access) but If you let me know what day/match you may come in for I could try and get the match on at the ground level. I'll talk to the manager at the pub, Legends tends to be very easy to work with.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be in MYC from Thursday for a week, staying on 85th, so will try and get down to watch the Everton game. Any tips on how to find you appreciated.

Jay will give you better directions but it is right next to the Empire State Building. It's pretty hard to miss.

though I must warn you that If results change and we win a few matches while your here we may not let you go home.

Let's not get our hopes up shall we. ;)

It's cool to know that so far from Europe I'm going to be able to watch the Rovers with other Rovers fans. I'll probably see you all on Saturday. Looking forward to it!

I'll be in NYC from Thursday for a week, staying on 85th, so will try and get down to watch the Everton game. Any tips on how to find you appreciated.

legends is on 33rd street between 5th and 6th and is near the 33rd st. (4,5,6 trains) and the 34th st. herald square trains (B,D,F,M,N,Q and R) also not far from 34th st. (1,2 and 3 trains)

You are staying on 85th, but on what side of town? the 4,5, or 6 will work if on the east side and the B or D is your best bet from the west side.

legends is on 33rd street between 5th and 6th and is near the 33rd st. (4,5,6 trains) and the 34th st. herald square trains (B,D,F,M,N,Q and R) also not far from 34th st. (1,2 and 3 trains)

You are staying on 85th, but on what side of town? the 4,5, or 6 will work if on the east side and the B or D is your best bet from the west side.

We are staying at East 85th St pal so it will be the 4, 5 or 6 then. Not sure of the plans for the Saturday but hope I can get down for the game. I'm assuming you will be obvious when I walk in, so should I be if my new shirt turns up today!

We are staying at East 85th St pal so it will be the 4, 5 or 6 then. Not sure of the plans for the Saturday but hope I can get down for the game. I'm assuming you will be obvious when I walk in, so should I be if my new shirt turns up today!

OK sounds good, come to think of it the 33rd st. stop is local so it will be the 6 train.

I imagine your liverpudlian friends will be going to the 11th st. bar (big LFC pub) and you'd probably be able to make it there after out match ends and before theres begins, at 1230.

Oh and to anyone who shows up, we will be down stairs in the lounge at Legends 33rd st. between 5th and 6th. (Across from the Empire State buiding)

Hey, is there anywhere in Brooklyn to watch the game?

it's just I hear they may shut down the subway on saturday for this hurricane that's coming.

The subways arent supposed to shut down until the afternoon (if at all). Although there might be places to watch the match in BK you may be better off streaming it online.

Subways and buses will begin shutting down at noon, so that wont leave me anytime to get back home after the match... looks like i'm out.

Everyone else seems to be canceling however Legends will still be showing the match if you can make it down there safely.

Right. I probably won't go either then. Is there anywhere in particular in Brooklyn that you can recommend? I can't stream here as I'm on a hostel's internet and they've banned certain sites.

• 2 weeks later...

east williamsburg/bushwick on varet street. any ideas?

Sorry I didn't get back to you I believe there is at least one soccer pub in Billyburg. I'll let you know once i figure out where.

Anyways this Sunday Sept 11th we will be watching Rovers take on Fulham at Legends Bar (on 33rd st between 5th and 6th) the match starts at 11am. All are welcome!

Sorry I didn't get back to you I believe there is at least one soccer pub in Billyburg. I'll let you know once i figure out where.

Anyways this Sunday Sept 11th we will be watching Rovers take on Fulham at Legends Bar (on 33rd st between 5th and 6th) the match starts at 11am. All are welcome!

Don't worry about it, I've moved to Sunnyside in Queens since then. And anyway, I managed to watch it at a bar called the 'Banter Bar' on Havemeyer street. Nice little place it was too. They gave me a free pint when Everton scored... silver lining and all that. I don't think there have been many days in my life (Christmases excluded) that I've been quite that inebriated before lunch.

Anyway I'll definitely make it down to the legends on Sunday, I look forward to meeting you all. :)

Don't worry about it, I've moved to Sunnyside in Queens since then. And anyway, I managed to watch it at a bar called the 'Banter Bar' on Havemeyer street. Nice little place it was too. They gave me a free pint when Everton scored... silver lining and all that. I don't think there have been many days in my life (Christmases excluded) that I've been quite that inebriated before lunch.

Anyway I'll definitely make it down to the legends on Sunday, I look forward to meeting you all. :)

I look forward to it Serul!

Archived