BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carling Cup 3rd Round Draw

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The tickets arrived this morning, 3 of us off to the game from Leyland.

Hope to see you there perhaps, going through the Ewood Blues

Expect a good day out, never been to The City Ground, sat on Row P if anyone wants to track me down ;)

The tickets arrived this morning, 3 of us off to the game from Leyland.

Are you having the afternoon off?

The last time I travelled after work to Nottingham for a night match, I didn't get there until half time.

I had to use the half time turnstile which was at the home end :lol:

Are you having the afternoon off?

The last time I travelled after work to Nottingham for a night match, I didn't get there until half time.

I had to use the half time turnstile which was at the home end :lol:

will be on the way around 3-30pm.

I travelled to Notts the other day gong ia Stoke on cutting across country. It only took just over and hour and a half to get to the outskirts of Nottingham.

Booked my 2 today. Looking forward to this one, dispite the fact we'll stick out the reserves.

Could be quite good reserves mind you, youd expect Emerton, Reid, Kalinic, Di Santo, Salgado, McCarthy, Zurab and Nelson all to be playing some part of the game to try and prove their fitness!

Looking forward to it, £10 touch for the ticket and a new ground to see :)

Not complaining at the names that will be on display just hoping for a better performance than at Coventry earlier this year. A competition we should be looking to progress in, so hoping the players take it seriously and fight for the win.

Preview is on the way btw

will be on the way around 3-30pm.

I travelled to Notts the other day gong ia Stoke on cutting across country. It only took just over and hour and a half to get to the outskirts of Nottingham.

Unfortunately both grounds are around t'other side of Nottingham.

To those who whinge about the board, finances, the manager and this and that..... it's not that long ago that taking a weakened team to Forest would have been incomprehensible.

Unfortunately both grounds are around t'other side of Nottingham.

To those who whinge about the board, finances, the manager and this and that..... it's not that long ago that taking a weakened team to Forest would have been incomprehensible.

Yeah, how the mighty are fallen. I've got a mate who works for NotW reporting on footie matches who is a long-time Forest supporter. He'd love to see them get back to the Premier League. Look at all those teams who were in the Premier League when it formed and where they are now...

Coventry City, Crystal Palace, Ipswich Town, Leeds United, Middlesbrough, Norwich City, Nottingham Forest, Oldham Athletic, Queens Park Rangers, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton, and Wimbledon

I'm looking forward to this match, I can't get there but will be listening and looking for something online to watch...

Archived