BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham Away

dazmaz

Rovers' previously postponed match against Fulham now has a new date.

Previously scheduled for Augsut 18th, Sam Allardyce's side now make the trip to Craven Cottage on Wednesday 25th November, kick-off 8.00pm.

Ticketing arrangements will be announced closer to the time.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,...1789553,00.html

(apologies if this belongs in another thread)

Whilst Rovers make no money from away ticketing sales. Those who go to away matches are always advised to purchase in advanced and from Rovers. That way there is a database record of the purchase.

Could come in handy, particularly March time.

Whilst Rovers make no money from away ticketing sales. Those who go to away matches are always advised to purchase in advanced and from Rovers. That way there is a database record of the purchase.

Now I wonder why that might be so... :unsure:

Favourite away day of the season. Shame it's not on a Saturday, but I've probably had my best Rovers memories at Craven Cottage and some of the best times of my life. As always, really looking forward to this one.

I cannot help but agree, Rovers at Fulham is one I always look forward to. 8 bells first stop, then the cottage, though I may have a bite to eat in the cafe across road from the station.

That's disappointing. I was hoping to take my lad to this one but no chance now it's still midweek. Same thing happened last season.

Can you not stay overnight in London - day trip to London for the lad - match in the evening, travel home in the morning?

Ticket master are also very unreliable. I agree buy the ticket from Rovers.

Favourite away day of the season. Shame it's not on a Saturday, but I've probably had my best Rovers memories at Craven Cottage and some of the best times of my life. As always, really looking forward to this one.

We've done pretty well with Fulham away at night. 1-2 last season and the 3-4 Easter Monday match some years back - both vital to our survival those seasons.

Archived