BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Autographs?

Guest andrewpickup

There's mountains of stuff on ebay - a lot of it existing players starting at 99p (photographs, programmes etc). Just do a search on "Blackburn Rovers Signed". Careful if your new to ebay though - check the seller is reliable and has good feedback so you don't get conned.

PS - There's a signed RSC shirt going for about a tenner with less than two hours left ... :lol: failing that you can get a signed John Stead photo. Can't find any super atko ones though... :P

My personal memorabilia is one I'd rather forget - my GF paid good money for a signed Rovers football last christmas as a gift - unfortunately she didn't do her research properly it's from the season we got relegated and one I'd rather forget... It's got pride of place under the bed next to Kerplunk. <_<

It is :)

He drives a hard bargain though! Looking more likely to be £60 though as a Gamecube is likely to cost me £20 :(

Does anybody know where I can get it framed? I am not vey dexterous and I don't want to mess it up.

50+20 = 70. not 60. And any joiners will frame it for a reasonable price, I'm sure.

It is :)

He drives a hard bargain though! Looking more likely to be £60 though as a Gamecube is likely to cost me £20 :(

Does anybody know where I can get it framed? I am not vey dexterous and I don't want to mess it up.

Try Blackburn Market .

50+20 = 70. not 60. And any joiners will frame it for a reasonable price, I'm sure.

Of course it does...

But, the deal was originally £40 + a Gamecube - which I thought would cost me £10, but it's now looking like £20. So that's made the price £60.

I can do extremely maths, but thanks anyway :tu:

I'll have a look on the market, cheers ewoodpo.

Don't bother writing in if you want more than one autograph. Last season my 8 year old wrote a letter enclosing photos of Santa Cruz, Pedersen and Robinson asking for autographs. To be fair the club sent them back signed but with a snotty letter saying that it was the club's policy to sign 1 item per person per season so please don't send anything else.

I thought it was a bit cheeky tbh. Is there such a huge demand for things to be signed at BRFC?? I can't see it somehow.

Think you'd be best going there pre match as previously advised,

Archived