BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Autographs?

Guest andrewpickup

Guest andrewpickup

where can you get players autographs from? back in the day I used to write to the club for pics of simon garner etc, now my avid fan nephew wants a team of his signed stars, any idea who you write/ email?

i saw there was an old collection of postcards in the shop, where do they get signed?

Guest andrewpickup

HAHAH I LIKE TO LEAP OUT OF MY SEAT THE SECOND THE WHISTLE GOES, IVE TO GET HOME!! I WAS HOPING THERE MAY HAVE BEEN PILES OF PRE SIGNED ONES KNOCKING ABOUT

I can beat that Hughesy. Signed shirt with Nonda on it, along with the rest of the team that played Pompey.

I had to hang around outside for ages, waiting for all the players to drift through.

Back in the day I wrote to the club and they sent me a Flowers and Shearer signed photo.

Guest andrewpickup

funnily enough the only thing i have is a shirt signed by rsc emo robbo and pedersen, i wanted a series of nicely signed post cards to frame for the young chap, but im not hanging about for ages after! im a grown man!, after day release at ewood ive to get back home under the thumb

funnily enough the only thing i have is a shirt signed by rsc emo robbo and pedersen, i wanted a series of nicely signed post cards to frame for the young chap, but im not hanging about for ages after! im a grown man!, after day release at ewood ive to get back home under the thumb

:rolleyes: No pain, no gain...

Try getting there early then.

My kids used to get to the ground around 1ish when they wanted autographs and wait at the corner of the BBE car park.

The stewards put temp fencing up, running from the car park to the ground. There was always kids lining the fence and the players would sign autographs as they walked along.

The players had to be in the club by 1:30 and most players were on the last minute.

Now this was a few years ago and I'm not sure if the pre-match routine is still the same. Hughes did change it , insisting the players were in earlier to have a pre-match meal together. I don't know if this is still the case.

I also have a signed shirt from last season, signed by EVERY player from the 1st team, reserves and some academy players.

I have the old yellow shirt from our relegation signed by a lot of our promotion winning team and by players the season after. My favourite one on the shirt is Mr. Tony Parkes.

Got a signed poster of the 94/95 team. :rover:

Unfortunately it was in the summer though before the team photo had been done for that year, so it's actually on the 93/94 poster. People like Flowers have signed it though despite not being present on it.

The club sent me that after I wrote them a letter when I was young. Maybe getting your nephew to write a letter to them would be a good idea...

I have the old yellow shirt from our relegation signed by a lot of our promotion winning team and by players the season after. My favourite one on the shirt is Mr. Tony Parkes.
I have an official Rovers football signed by the entire 1995 Championship winners squad (well the important ones anyway). You might say it's a prized possession :rover:

I have an official Rovers football signed by the entire 1995 Championship winners squad (well the important ones anyway). You might say it's a prized possession :rover:

I used to have one signed with both teams from the 1960 Cup Final.

All the names faded and had disappeared some twenty years later :(

Why weren't permanent marker invented in the fifties

Well as we are all doing the I have bit................ :)

I have the last Rovers shirt worn by Colin Hendry and signed by the man himself

Now that is something to brag about.

Framed and airtight I presume, to preserve the musk?

I am sure that will be an heirloom that will be passed down, do you have a sister by any chance? ;)

Archived