BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ps3 - Fifa 10 - Brfcs League

Ok as requested for PS3 - FIFA 10.

Put ID's in here and il invite all

What rules do we want around the league?

-No 5 star teams?

-Play each user 4 times? (Depending how many join?)

Probably best to not start it for another week or 2 until people get the game and get used to it.....

I dont mind there being 5 star teams as long as everyone isnt man u barca or real! But I dont mind either way. Ive found leeds to be pretty good.

No excessive watching of replays and celebrating unless its a quality goal. Doubt there will be any of them annoying gits in the league though.

Add Inter to that list and I'm more than happy with the rules. Not too fussed about anyone playing as another 5 star team outside of the named ones.

6 Minute per half would be good.

Is there anyway we could start the league now or a pre-league and have it as a 'pre-season'? So we could get one game for example against each other to pretty much 'scout' the opposition and develop set-pieces/tactics for the appropriate opposition come the real league. I reckon it would add to the fun of the league and maybe make a bit more competitive seen as last year I think it was me, Hughesy. Dopper and somebody else way ahead of the rest of the pack iirc.

Ok lets do it this way -

No United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Barca, Madrid or Inter.

No 5 star international teams.

Any other team allowed.

Il set up the proper league tomorrow night...

ihtd - set up a pre-season league then and il play. (wont be online tonight though) Must admit im knowhere near as good on this version of Fifa yet.

I'll set up a pre-season league tomorrow morning, I've got a lot of work to do for my PGCE tonight so I'm giving Fifa a miss.

If anyone wants to join as the league as a pre-season warm-up edit your original posts entering the official league and I'll add you tomorrow morning. :)

I'll set up a pre-season league tomorrow morning, I've got a lot of work to do for my PGCE tonight so I'm giving Fifa a miss.

If anyone wants to join as the league as a pre-season warm-up edit your original posts entering the official league and I'll add you tomorrow morning. :)

wont let me edit my first post. maybe a mod could merge my posts?

ill play in the pre season and im just about to boot up my ps3 to join the league

Edit joined league

Archived