BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bring On The Clarets Song

I’m embarrassed for you lad :(

On the issue of burnley songs, I’m still at a loss as to why nobody has come up with a April fools song for the 5-0 hammering we dished out. Blackburn folk shouldn’t underestimate the impact that result had on those idiots down the road. Its most burnley fans worst day following the club bar non, and we should have marked that with some song or other.

Its not to late.

I’m embarrassed for you lad :(

On the issue of burnley songs, I’m still at a loss as to why nobody has come up with a April fools song for the 5-0 hammering we dished out. Blackburn folk shouldn’t underestimate the impact that result had on those idiots down the road. Its most burnley fans worst day following the club bar non, and we should have marked that with some song or other.

Its not to late.

Whilst we're at it can anyone knock up a 50ft by 50ft portrait of Sir John Bond before next Sunday? complete with cigar, fedora hat? :tu:

Whilst we're at it can anyone knock up a 50ft by 50ft portrait of Sir John Bond before next Sunday? complete with cigar, fedora hat? :tu:

:D

Oh! John Bond is our hero,

He wears a magic Fedora hat,

And when he fcuked the Dingles up,

We raised a glass to that!

His portrait hangs proudly behind the bar of most pubs in Blackburn,hat doffed in salutation.

Im embarrassed for you lad :(

On the issue of burnley songs, Im still at a loss as to why nobody has come up with a April fools song for the 5-0 hammering we dished out. Blackburn folk shouldnt underestimate the impact that result had on those idiots down the road. Its most burnley fans worst day following the club bar non, and we should have marked that with some song or other.

Its not to late.

Oh John Managed B***ards,

He wore a B***ards Hat,

And when he saw the Vauxhall League,

He said we're having that

Say Ta Ra Ta Ra,

To Burnley FC FC

They're going to the Vauxhall League,

Say Ta Ra Ta Ra.

Loved singing that at the pre-season Manx Cup / Anglo-Scots Cup games (Was going to use the word 'Friendlies' - but they were never that !)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=996822&songID=8201231

We made a song in the bedroom, just for a laugh, and i thought i'd post a link to it here on the off chance someone else might enjoy it

It is not a great song, neither are the lyrics particularly good, but it is fun

Where`s Shillito when we need his expert opinion?? :glare:

Archived