BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Year Wishes & Resolutions

First off il start by wishing everyone all the best for 2010 and lets hope its a better year for all concerned.

I also thought it would be interesting to see what Resolutions if any, people are making for 2010.

I dont usually make resolutions, but this time Im setting a few:

• Save more money
  • Cut down on takeaways
  • Reduce pointless direct debits (i.e. Rovers ST when it could be paid for upfront)
  • More exercise

Anyone else setting any?!

1. Beware of karma.

2. Don't judge or form unneccessarily negative opinions of people you don't know.

3. Don't post one's innermost thoughts/frustrations in one's Facebook status bar.

All stuff I resolve to do. The reason I don't make them my resolution is that I am GUARANTEED to break a resolution hahaha

All stuff I resolve to do. The reason I don't make them my resolution is that I am GUARANTEED to break a resolution hahaha

Well 1. was the result of 2. leading me to 3. And thus destroying my friendship with a beautiful female who deserved so much better from me. :(

Think before you type kids.

• 3 weeks later...

Cutting down the love making from the usual 14 times per week to just the 7 - been feeling tired lately. :mellow:

Plus your wrist must be getting sore!

(I know, it took a while, but I haven't read this forum in a month!)

Archived