BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Matty Derbyshire

:rover: you are a superstar,he scored a brilliant goal which was fractionally offside which no rovers striker would have got,another balls up by lard@rse :blink::brfc:

We don't need him, we have our own unlucky player in Nico.He's scored more nearly goals than Matty.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

away form comes under one, and yes i can agree with that.

next?

(i can assure you that you will find more, but the positives will outweigh the negatives)

:rover: signing chimbonda/saldago/spit :wacko::brfc:

hey waggy, were you in the walmsley arms watching the rovers/spurs game?

i saw a man moaning all game and he was exactly how i picture you

:rover: the only place to watch the rovers now the expert is here,were you drinking coke :brfc:

Says the man who wanted fielding put straight into the first team after 8 games in league 2. I think your justification was that he had been called up to the under 21s so must be good, how many England caps has derbs got at under 21???? I still feel letting derbs go was a mistake. That's my opinion, footballs full of opinions and we don't all have the same ones.

Says the man who wanted fielding put straight into the first team after 8 games in league 2.

Whats that got to do with Derbyshire?! :blink::rolleyes:

We have seen Derbyshire in the prem plenty of times and he simply is not good enough. He gets more credit than most because he is local!

:rover: you are a superstar,he scored a brilliant goal which was fractionally offside which no rovers striker would have got,another balls up by lard@rse :blink::brfc:

Silly post as is the norm for you these days waggy. You've lost the plot. There are more Prem clubs than BRFC and more Prem managers than Allardyce. Yet Derbs is playing his football in a relatively minor league Greece. The Prem is where the money is these days, it's where players from all over the world are clambering to play, yet Derbs isn't figuring in it at all. If you ever stopped whining and wingeing and used a bit of grey matter the reason for why that is might just occurr to you. Whether that changes in the future who can tell but we can't afford to continue paying him Prem wages on the possibility that he might come good in a few years time can we? He had his chances under Allardyce's management and spewed it.

btw

Just sussed the lard&rse thing you have taken to using! It changes lard&rse spelt properly to Super Sam Allardyce. No suprise then that 'Mardarse' is unaffected is it? :rolleyes:

There are more Prem clubs than BRFC and more Prem managers than Allardyce. Yet Derbs is playing his football in a relatively minor league Greece. The Prem is where the money is these days, it's where players from all over the world are clambering to play, yet Derbs isn't figuring in it at all.

VERY good points

Archived