BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Iccers-Aid

Iccers-Aid

Modes has had the nice idea of trying to raise a few quid to help Iceman get to Ewood. A couple of people have already pledged a few quid, if we can get a good number of people giving a couple of quid each it shouldnt take much time at all!

I'm sure there will be the usual spoil sports with negative opinions, however it's a nice gesture for a decent bloke who would love nothing more than to get over here to see the Rovers. Please keep any moans to yourself! Only positive comments please, if thats possible on a Rovers MB.

ICCERS FTW!

Why is Iceman so special? He has a job, he could save his money and come over. Sorry Iceman anyone that contributes to this is just plain thick. Its not like its last dying wish either.

Modes will you set up a fund so all us overseas fans can get to Ewood too?

Oh i agree. It would also be appreciated if someone would cough up the money for me for flights to manchester. :D

slight difference though. Flights from Ireland to Manchester are affordable on a reasonably regular basis on an average British or Irish wage. Flights from South Africa to England are rather more expensive and the average wage in SA is probably somewhat lower than our avewrage. I agree we couldn't do it for everyone but as a one off gesture for a long term fan you can count me in if it gets going.

Why is Iceman so special? He has a job, he could save his money and come over. Sorry Iceman anyone that contributes to this is just plain thick.

I'm sure there will be the usual spoil sports with negative opinions, however it's a nice gesture for a decent bloke who would love nothing more than to get over here to see the Rovers. Please keep any moans to yourself! Only positive comments please, if thats possible on a Rovers MB.

Atleast they can read.

Archived