BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anybody Like Budgies?

As I have outlined, I am moving to Florida in April.

The problem is, the wife and I own a Budgie. She is extremely attached to him and is having trouble accepting that it is best for him, if he remains in England.

We don't want to put him through all the stress and potential health implications of moving him to America.

He is no ordinary budgie. He can talk and is very playful. For that reason he requires a lot of care and attention, he is extremely sociable and loves people talking to him. Before we had him, I was of the impression that budgies were on the same level as goldfish when it came to pets, but this budgie is more like a dog and it has totally changed my opinion.

He is called Scrabble and we are desperately searching for a good home for us. We would be looking for someone to take him around November of this year. Please message me directly or on here if you or anyone you know might be interested. Ideally, a young family would be perfect.

Some videos of Scrabble:

In Australia, we have a politician that likes to be photographed in his "budgie smugglers", maybe he can help.

Just email www.tonyabbot@gov.au

No obsene emails though or you could end up in front of the beak.

Broken Picture Frame You must be spitting feathers at the insensitivity of some of these replies.

Personally speaking I really like budgies...... but I've just had my breakfast and I'm not sure that I could manage a full one.

Broken Picture Frame You must be spitting feathers at the insensitivity of some of these replies.

Personally speaking I really like budgies...... but I've just had my breakfast and I'm not sure that I could manage a full one.

Just back from Casualty.

Putting two in each hand and jumping off the house was a bad idea.

Budgie jumping is rubbish

It's about time someone knocked you off your perch.

When I was a kid I wanted a blue budgie but my parents bought me a green one.

I told my dad that the budgie had died.

How did that happen he said.

And I told him that I'd tried to paint it blue.

Stupid boy he said the paint has killed him.

NOOOOOO I replied - It wasnt the paint that killed him -

it was the blow lamp getting the green off.

Some of these replies are really uncalled for. What do you think you are? COMEDI-HENS? You guys should really PECK on someone your own size. I can't put up with this FOWL play anymore...

Broken Picture Frame, how's your budgies health? Does he ever require any TWEETMENTS? I've heard the chicks aren't all they're CRACKED up to be but they can be real wise QUACKERS when they grow up.

I'm sorry mate. I couldn't resist... I guess we're lucky it isn't an Arctic bird that we're going on about as it'd be going PUFFIN mental if it heard about all this malarkey! :blink:

I'm actually finding this totally unfunny as I do love budgies, and if it were possible would love to give it a home. However, I don't know who could look after it when we go away on longish holdays. Hope you find Scrabble a good home soon.

I'm actually finding this totally unfunny as I do love budgies, and if it were possible would love to give it a home. However, I don't know who could look after it when we go away on longish holdays. Hope you find Scrabble a good home soon.

Who rattled your cage?

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist... :blink:

Hi Gumboots. Thanks for that. I'm actually quite amused by the wit of certain board members. It's good to see that certain people have a brain afterall :P

I'm sure Scrabble will be fine, feel very bad though.

Archived