BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ryder Cup 2010 Europe V Usa, Celtic Manor, Wales!

The biggest issue with the Ryder Cup for me, and there's no way around it really, is the start time.

The golf started at 4 am for me most of the weekend. That cuts out watching any of it.

Also, apparently, the way they set up the first tee has some American's in awe. Apparently the Euro fans were behaving well, but also like a football supporters section on the first tee. So of course, Woods is a wet blanket about the whole thing.

Potentially interesting article:

First Tee Report

McDowell went 3UP but has just been pegged back to 2 again with 6 to play, its far from over. Molinari needs to hold on for us to have a chance, I think he will.

Fisher completely bottled it against Overton. Hope that doesn't prove as crucial as it might.

It would be 14-14 for a draw Oz.

Fowler just holed from 12ft on 18 to half his match with Molinari, from 3Dn with 3 to play. Unbelievable.

13 1/2 - 12 1/2. All on McDowell.

Edit: Johnson beats Harrington, 13 1/2 each now.

Mahan follows the awful tee shot with an awful chip, and crumbles under the pressure. Game, set, match.

Its a shame, really, this course seemed designed for the cup to be decided on 18 in the last match, with everything to play for... THAT would have been something.

Archived