BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Blue 'n' White Army.....

tashor

Right.........

I've cracked......

I can no longer take all this shyiiitee about my club.

Either I walk away..or...join fan protests to get rid of chicken little et al.......

Or, I do my job as a supporter of the club I love..

Let's give it a go???????????

Steve Kean's Blue 'n' White Army - We are Rovers.......

STEVE KEAN'S BLUE 'N' WHITE ARMY - WE ARE ROVERS.............

See you on Boxing Day :unsure: ...........

and if all that fails then maybe it'll be the time for Battle of the Venky's Stadium a.k.a Ewood's Last stand :brfc::wub:

Get away, Mr E. So it's a corporate investment, so what? It's still Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park. Get your flag out, put on your blue and white shirt and get down there. If you don't fancy it, I'm sure Preston North End would be glad of a new fan ...

The thing is, it most certainly is not Mr. Kean's army. Or anyone's army. It's Venky's Limited corporate investment.

We support Blackburn Rovers and anything that goes with it, no matter if the trustees, venkys or osama bin laden owns the club, no matter who manages the club. we support OUR club through thick and thin, we will be here a long time after steve kean and even venkys have gone, what position we will be in when they have gone is debatable and slightly worrying.

it is not "venky's limited corporate investment" it is BLACKBURN ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB and that's why i shall keep supporting the team and the manager

Get away, Mr E. So it's a corporate investment, so what? It's still Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park. Get your flag out, put on your blue and white shirt and get down there. If you don't fancy it, I'm sure Preston North End would be glad of a new fan ...

The "so what", my dear "roversmum", is our manager being sacked for no reason, and us being left with an inexperienced replacement until the end of the season. This situation is not due to some unforeseen circumstances out of anyone's control, they are directly related to the "so what". The "so what" is the people in charge making these decisions.

We support Blackburn Rovers and anything that goes with it, no matter if the trustees, venkys or osama bin laden owns the club, no matter who manages the club. we support OUR club through thick and thin, we will be here a long time after steve kean and even venkys have gone, what position we will be in when they have gone is debatable and slightly worrying.

it is not "venky's limited corporate investment" it is BLACKBURN ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB and that's why i shall keep supporting the team and the manager

That's good, except that one has to be completely and utterly illiterate to read my post as "don't support Blackburn Rovers". It's about who is in charge and who is not. Souness, Hughes, Allardyce may have had little funding, but it was indeed "their army", as at least they were making decisions and had some level of authority. Steve Kean, quite clearly, will not enjoying the same level under Venkys.

The "so what", my dear "roversmum", is our manager being sacked for no reason, and us being left with an inexperienced replacement until the end of the season. This situation is not due to some unforeseen circumstances out of anyone's control, they are directly related to the "so what". The "so what" is the people in charge making these decisions.

Oh, there were reasons alright. You may disagree with those reasons but it's Venkys' investment and they have bought the right to make the decisions. Realistically, we were never going to find "hands-off" investors willing to plough millions into the club. The reputation of our quaint little club was just not sexy enough to promote an ambitious multi-national poutlry giant. They have taken a big gamble with their investment and gambling is exciting - right?

Archived