BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] PL Owners as at August 2010

Kelbo

And here is what the owners are worth according to Wikipedia, so people can't edit it here's a picture...

Not withstanding anything else on that graph, but how can Rangers own some of Arsenal. That's a bit weird!

chelsea dont have any debt because the russian did something with a bond share to wipe it out.

THey are indebted to Abramovic, and they will, like City have to ensure the P & L account allows them to compete in Europe after 2012

I'm still unclear as to how we managed to get 20 million in debt when all we did for the past few seasons was sell players we made into stars for big money, whilst getting all our new players on a free or poultry fees. Heck, in terms of transfer money alone, I don't think we've even spent the Damien Duff money. Which was 7 years ago.

I'm still unclear as to how we managed to get 20 million in debt when all we did for the past few seasons was sell players we made into stars for big money, whilst getting all our new players on a free or poultry fees. Heck, in terms of transfer money alone, I don't think we've even spent the Damien Duff money. Which was 7 years ago.

Salaries plus operating expenses. It's not cheap to run a club.

Not withstanding anything else on that graph, but how can Rangers own some of Arsenal. That's a bit weird!

From the Arsenal Supporters Trust's website: "Rangers have owned shares in Arsenal since 1910 (you will be aware of the historic connections between the Clubs and Arsenal’s Secretary General / Manager from this early date, George Morrell, was previously employed by Rangers) and these 16 shares are now worth about £80,000. The Trust has been seeking a comment from Rangers about its intention with these shares. Again we have attached press comment related to this matter."

Trueblue - here's sky sports talking about there wealth (mentions it after just 10 seconds)....£120m profit last year (around 1:28)

Skysports

So you rubbish Wikipedia for being unreliable then post something from Sky Sports :P

I'm going to suggest their research came from that old LT report or they asked Barry White (the same guy who claimed to have 75 top of the range sports cars)

Guest linganzi

That wiki thing has taken the combined total of the cost of club and cleared debt as their worth. They have a hold over the poultry industry in Asia and south America, as well as being multinational in that and other industry. Worth 46 m. ? Absurd.

To anyone with common sense they are v rich, its,just a,case of how much do we get ?

And here is what the owners are worth according to Wikipedia, so people can't edit it here's a picture...

ownersl.png

But of course that's one big lie because we all know the Venky's are secret Billionaires, they are so rich they can even afford to pay Forbes not to report on them :rolleyes: .....

As are the Glazers.......

Apparently :blink:

There is so much lazy journalism going on in the press with regard our owners, 99.9% of all reports is regurgitated .........

As most know on here but some along with the journalists seem to ignore.

As far as I and others have been able to establish these are the main companies under their control, there are some small companies around, IE. Venky's Rock, bulk wine importers blenders and bottling plant that very little is known.

Their flagship company is Venkateswara Hatcheries. with a further nine companies outside of Venky's India all listed on their website. Plants in Russia, Vietnam, Brazil and opening this year Switzerland, these plants I assume are registered in the country of production and will come under the Venky's Group so probably as our own Venky's London will be PLC.

I have read estimates by some analysts that the group has estimated PAT of circa 450core pa.

---------------------------------------------RAO FAMILY

-----------------------------------------VENKY'S GROUP

VENKY'S INDIA LTD--VENKATESWARA HATCHERIES PLC----VENKY'S LONDON PLC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BRFC

In reality it is my opinion that nobody knows the true worth of the Rao family outside of maybe the Trust and Rothschilds.

I live in hope that we will see a reasonable amount of investment from them in the future.

Archived