BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Part 6

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers signing a good kid from Barca IS interesting.

On your current form, you are NOT.

Meh, I'd say signing someone we'd heard of would be more interesting. Good luck to the kid but at 19 do you really expect him to be a first team straight away?

Blackburn sign a youngster who may or may not be a hit in a few years does not make an interesting story IMO (and rememebr jerome was saying this to a national broadcaster and wasn't speaking directly to Rovers fans).

That last bit, do you mean me or Rovers?

35mill for Carol, who has had half a decent season, crazy Yanks! Perhaps the Venkys are smarter with their plans, buy young promising players and sell for big money. No risk attached. I can see it now, Carrol biggest flop in the world.

he'll be okay with Steve Gerrard as every offence he commited in the past will suddenly become self-defence

He doesn't need that, the case was dropped because of lack of evidence anyway... *cough*

Didn't matter than in the mean time he pleaded guilty to glassing a bouncer either.

Scumbag.

Oh and allegedly and all that.

I for one am interested in hearing of Rochina. He looks a player from video evidence, if nothing else. Nineteen, capped at youth level, we are willing to pay money for him - I'd say very interesting.

from wiki

On 31st of January 2011, he signed for Blackburn Rovers for an undisclosed fee. People around Ewood were quoted saying "Who is he?" and "Does he know Rubens Barrichello?"

According to Mirror Torres having a medical now... ?

Torres will have had his Chelsea medical a good few days ago.

Does anyone really believe that hasn't already happened?

Would you smash the British record and NOT have checked him out by now...rather than wait for the last minute?

Meh, I'd say signing someone we'd heard of would be more interesting. Good luck to the kid but at 19 do you really expect him to be a first team straight away?

Blackburn sign a youngster who may or may not be a hit in a few years does not make an interesting story IMO (and rememebr jerome was saying this to a national broadcaster and wasn't speaking directly to Rovers fans).

That last bit, do you mean me or Rovers?

Here's an idea. How about you go and start another thread titled "I will spin any news about Rovers with the most negative slant possible" and chat to yourself on there? If we didn't complete this deal, you would be gobbing off in a similar vein.

Nobody had heard of Nzonzi, Nelsen or Samba in recent years and they turned out pretty well.

35mill for Carol, who has had half a decent season, crazy Yanks! Perhaps the Venkys are smarter with their plans, buy young promising players and sell for big money. No risk attached. I can see it now, Carrol biggest flop in the world.

If our greatest ever manager thinks he is worth 35 million, I'd say you should hold your breath on that one.

for now

If he has, why not announce it? it will put everybody at ease, about the situation of is he going or not. There is no reason to hold back the announcement, if he has signed a new contract

Not up to you to decide when is a good time though, is it? If they want to have a combined press conference with three announcements at the same time (Samba, Rochina and Formica) then why not? You want John Williams to stop trying to finalise the agreement for Rochina and Formica on deadline day just to announce that our skipper has signed...?

Surely he is coming to play, and not sit in the reserves. Send one of Roberts or Benjani to the reserves, and put Rochina in there. I still would like to see the following leave:

Andrews

Grella

Benjani or Roberts

Brown

But its never going to happen hey? Our squad is to full now. There is only place for either Formica or Andrews ;)

Archived