BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] "Rovers Review" for the Newcastle game.

m1st

Was I the only person at yesterday's game to be unhappy about the inclusion in yesterday's programme of Vince Grella's selection of dining guests? For most of the last week in all the media, there have been reports of attmpts being made in Italy to indict Silvio Berlusconi on charges of paying for the services of a prostitute aged less than 18 years.

Yet, in the "Come dine with ..." feature in Saturday's programme, we read that Vince Grella would be happy to have Signor Berlusconi "who seems like quite a character" as a dinner guest with the Grella family.

Was it really impossible for the programme editor not to have withdrawn this item [for some weeks, at least] and replace it with one featuring another player selecting less immediately controversial guests?

So the players are only allowed to select guest that we approve of? That defeats the point of the item. I remeber the Adolf Hitler one but can't remember the player but didn't he want to ask him deep questions about why he did what he did etc. In then end who would you ask to a dinner party. There may be some interesting guest at B.R.F.C.S members judging by the posts of some on here.

Mr Berlusconi would be a welcome guest at most dinner parties..... along with his entourage of beautiful women.

Thousands of Italian women marched in protest at the sexual antics of their PM this weekend. Our esteeemed leader meanwhile was defending his Big Society plan. I cannot help but think Italian politics are somewhat more colourful.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-12442833

Mr Berlusconi would be a welcome guest at most dinner parties..... along with his entourage of beautiful women.

Thousands of Italian women marched in protest at the sexual antics of their PM this weekend. Our esteeemed leader meanwhile was defending his Big Society plan. I cannot help but think Italian politics are somewhat more colourful.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-12442833

:D

Was I the only person at yesterday's game to be unhappy about the inclusion in yesterday's programme of Vince Grella's selection of dining guests? For most of the last week in all the media, there have been reports of attmpts being made in Italy to indict Silvio Berlusconi on charges of paying for the services of a prostitute aged less than 18 years.

Yet, in the "Come dine with ..." feature in Saturday's programme, we read that Vince Grella would be happy to have Signor Berlusconi "who seems like quite a character" as a dinner guest with the Grella family.

Was it really impossible for the programme editor not to have withdrawn this item [for some weeks, at least] and replace it with one featuring another player selecting less immediately controversial guests?

Are you for real or is this a massive wind up?

Hmm, thnk I would rather attend one of Silvio's dinner parties than yours m1st.......

Get a grip of yourself lad

Yeah totally! Stop having ideas and opinions!!! I want to talk about the same three topics in 10 threads then bicker with the same 8 people!

I'm all for opinions but this topic is beyond ridiculous.

In future, maybe the programme editor should provide each player with a list of 'suitable' dinner guests that he is allowed to choose from when conducting such a feature.

I'm all for opinions but this topic is beyond ridiculous.

In future, maybe the programme editor should provide each player with a list of 'suitable' dinner guests that he is allowed to choose from when conducting such a feature.

Sure, i'd even go as far as to agree that the topic is ridiculous, but to say that it shouldn't be a topic and just making a whining post is a waste. As you can see people have have opinions and thoughts on this, and now on the board more than ever we shouldn't be discouraging any topics Rovers related. A fresh topic never hurt anyone.

Archived